Chapter 9

*Cassie's POV*

So once I closed the door to my room and burried my head in my pillow and let out a slight sob the door flew open. It was my two best friends. Merida sat to my left and Elizabeth was to my right. I leaned my head on Merida's shoulder and cried silently. 

"Wow we've been here for not even 24 hours yet and look how much drama there is already." Merida said quietly "You wanna talk about it babe?"

I opened my mouth and ended up spilling everything to them. About the talk, the kiss, Uncle Simon everything. As I was finishing up there was a knock on the door.

"I'll go get it." Elizabeth jumped up and quickly ran over to the door. 

I heard a deep voice and I knew who it was but i leaned back a little so I could see him and sure enough I saw his curly hair. Merida rubbed my back and I looked at her. She mouthed "It'll be ok" and I nodded

After much discussion on whether or not Elizabeth should let him in or not she caved and he walked over and sat on the chair in the corner of the room. We could hear distant yelling downstairs and I knew it was just the soccer game the boys were watching but Elizabeth looked worried. "How about Elizabeth and I go downstairs to see what happened." Merida said. By the way that Louis was yelling and cheering I knew that it was nothing serious. They left the room anyways though and it was just Harry and I. I knew that was Merida's intention anyway.

"Well I take it Doncaster just scored a goal." Harry mumbled from the chair. He felt so far away. 

I giggled a little "Hey come here." I motioned him to sit by me on the edge of the bed. He didn't refuse and sat by me and put his arm around my shoulder. I didn't hesitate to rest my head on his sholder. My head fit perfectly there.

"Like a puzzle" He muttered as if he was reading my mind. I smiled. No matter what Uncle Simon thinks about it I really like Harry and I kind of want to give him another chance this summer. 

"I'm sorry about my uncle." I said 

"Ah it's not your fault. Neither one of us thought that he was standing there and anyways I really don't think it was any of his business anyways."

"I don't know if coming here was a mistake or not. I knew that Uncle Simon would be a total freak about  my safety and who I hang out with."

"No don't say that. It wasn't a mistake." Harry said playing with the ends of my hair. "I'm glade you came back. I really wanted to see you again and I was worrying that I might not ever again. I really ruined things last summer with not talking to you after you left. I've been wanting to apologize for a while but I figured you had moved on."

I smiled. He was so sweet. I couldn't believe that he actually acknowledged his mistake and apologized for it. That's something no guy has ever done to me before. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. I quickly scooted back all the way to the headboard of my bed and left Harry sitting at the foot of the bed too. "Come in." I said and in walked Zayn. I smiled. He was by far my best guy friend that I have ever had.

"Hey so we all kind of yelled at Simon for making you cry and stuff and we convinced him that you're not a bad guy." Zayn said looking at Harry. "So we convinced him to allow you guys to go and figure out what you want to do. But his only requirement was that if you want to go on a date that it is a double date. I told him that you guys could go out with Perrie and I."

Oh yeah, that's right I remember Zayn telling me about Perrie last summer. I only met her for a few seconds last summer but she seemed nice. Harry looked at me and said "We'll talk about it" 

Zayn nodded " All righty then, I'm going to head downstairs then."

Just as he was about to leave I jumped up "Hey Zayn" He turned around and I gave him a hug "Thank you" I said into his chest. He truly was a good friend to have around. When I released him from the hug he turned around and left the room and I made my way back over to the bed and sat up by the headboard with my feet out in front of me. Harry moved up by me sitting right next to me doing the same thing. I quickly grabbed his hand and he smiled and started to rub circles on the back of my hand with his thumb.

"So, I was wondering if you would like to go out for dinner with me sometime." He chuckled

I laughed "Ok where are we going?"

"It'll be a surprise. But it'll be somewhere that we can bring two other people with us. I hear your Uncle won't let us go any other way."

I laughed again and grabbed the remote to the TV and turned it on to MTV. I really wasn't paying attention to what was on and I have no Idea what was on actually. I leaned my head on Harry's shoulder again still holding his hand. I felt my self drift of to sleep on Harry's shoulder. Before I completely dozed off I felt Harry kiss the top of my head and the corner of my mouth curved up before going into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOOO! So I don't know if this is a long part or not, but it took me a while to write! Sorry I didn't update this weekend but I've been working on school work all weekend. Thank god we only have 9 more days of school! I probably won't be updating that much this week either but I will update a lot in two weeks I promise! Lots of Love, Meredith <3