Chapter 20

*Cassie's PoV*

The drive over to the boy's house kinda cooled me down but I was still fuming from whatever just happened between Zayn and I. At least the car ride gave me time to think.

I thought that Zayn was my best friend. Or at least my best guy friend. I don't remember doing anything in the past week that would've made him think that I thought of him in any other way. Yeah sure I love him. But as a brother. I love Harry. Hell, I'm in love with Harry. And I need to explain my side of this story to him before he hears any other side by the press. That's I guess why I'm going over there now. I use the blue tooth in Uncle Simon's car to call Elizabeth. I know that Merida's out with Niall and Elizabeth is all alone in the house besides Uncle Simon. It must be lonely. Plus I think I need the backup just in-case Harry flips out.

I've only ever seen Harry flip out once and it's not pretty. It was with Louis when he made some rude comment about the two of us last summer. Harry didn't like the way he was talking about me and he punced Louis in the face. I could only imagine how he would react when I told him that Zayn kissed me.

Elizabeth answered her phone "Hello?"

"Hey Liz, It's Cassie. Hey can you come over to the boys house? I need to talk to Harry and I want you there."

"Yeah sure."

"K thanks, ask Uncle Simon if you can borrow a car. It shouldn't be a problem. And hey can you bring me a pair of sweats to?"

"Yep I got you!! I'll be over soon."

"Okay bye!"

I hung up just as I was pulling into the driveway. I sat there for a little while. I didn't know how I was going to tell Harry but I was already in tears. Not from fear of telling Harry because I know that he wouldn't get mad at me. But from confusion. Zayn never explained to me why he kissed me and it was really pissing me off and making me really upset. He didn't tell me if he had feelings for me. Not that I gave him the chance really. I didn't know if this was my fault. Did I lead him on? Ughhh I just wish that I knew some answers!

I wiped the tears from my face, not that it helped because my eyes were all red and puffy still. I took out the keys and grabbed my phone and bag, got out of the car and walked up the steps and walked in the door without knocking.

Louis was standing in the doorway for Lord only knows what reason.

"Hey Lou where's Harry?"

"In the living room watching football. Hey are you okay Cass?"

"Yeah I'm peachy." I replied pretty nastily "Sorry..." I walked into the living room. Oh god here come the tears again.

"Hey babe!" Harry said when he saw me. He was really focused on the game but he still got up and hugged me and then kissed me. That's when I lost it. Tears were rolling down my face. "Hey what's wrong Cass?"

I looked up at him and buried my head in his chest. "Zayn..." I said between sobs

"What about him? Did he hurt you? God what the hell did he.."

I gained up the strength to stop sobbing and I cut his sentence off. "Zayn kissed me."

"He did what?" Harry yelled

"Yeah. I was staying at the hospital with Perrie and he came in and I sat on the couch and then he did too. I thought nothing of it. He's one of my best friends. But then he said my name and I turned to look at him and then he kissed me. I didn't kiss him babe I promise. I love you please don't be mad." By the end of my explanation I was sobbing really hard and I doubt that he could even understand me. He stroked my long hair and he tilted my face up so that I was looking into his amazing green eyes.