Chapter 6

*Cassie's POV*

"Cassie!!!!" The brown curly haired boy with those damn green eyes that get me everytime screams. You can see his smile and this big dimples from across the room. He's in his purple Jack Wills Sweatshirt that I love and god I can't do this. I feel like I'm going to puke!

He walks over to me and gives me a hug and kisses my forehead. "Hi Harry!" I say and I can feel myself blush as I say it. His cologne is so strong but I am deffinitly not complaining. 

"So are we gonna pick up where we left off?" He whispered in my ear and I don't know if it is even possible but my cheeks were on fire.

"I hate to break this up, but I'm hungry and I was told there would be lunch." That was Niall, He loved food and was one fith of boy band one direction. As were the rest of the boys. But we will get there later.  

My Uncle signed One Direction after they were on the X factor and didn't win. The world can never have too many super attractive boy bands right? But last summer my family and I came to visit Simon and it just so happend that the boys were over then too. Harry and I became super close and eventually we started to date. and by the end of the summer we shared everything. Our feelings, conversations and sooooo much more. By the end of the summer we realized that it wouldn't work and I guess you could say we both moved on. Well, he did. He started to date Taylor Swift and other celeberties and I could feel him forgetting about me. I on the otherhand went on a few dates with some nice guys but I kept finding myself comparing them to Harry. But I had just started to move on in the past couple of months thanks to my friends and now I could feel myself falling for him again as I stared in those eyes. 

"Hey I'm ready!!!" I hear Elizabeth say 

"Finally! " I say

Elizabeth and Merida make it down the stairs and they stop mid track. "Holy shit! You're One Direction!!!" Merida screamed

"And I'm Hungry!!!" Niall yelled

"OK..... Umm Cassie I think we need to talk to you." Merida said directly at me

I stepped aside into the sitting room and sat on the couch

"Why the hell didn't you tell us that the guy you dated last summer was Harry fucking Styles???" Elizabeth said

"I didn't think it was that important..." I replied

"Oh yea cause thats not somthing your best friends would want to know." Merida rolled her eyes

"Hey are you guys coming with us?" Uncle Simon came in to ask us

"Um i don't know do you guys want to go out to dinner?" They both nodded their heads "Yeah I guess."  

We all headed out into the garage. since there were 9 of us we had to split up. Harry offered to drive my friends and I along with Zayn and I felt like it would be rude to say no. Harry drove and I sat in the front with him against my will and Zayn insisting that I should sit up there. Last summer Zayn and I were pretty close... Not as close as Harry and I, but Zayn was like my best friend over here. 

The whole car ride Harry kept trying to hold my hand and I would pull away. I couldn't fall in love again. Elizabeth and Merida knew that I was feeling uncocmfortable and were trying to make conversation but all of them altimatly failed. It was akward as hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Elizabeth*

Do you know what it feels like to have your bestfriend practically telling you that she needs help but you don't know how to give it to her? Well I found out in that awful car ride. I felt helpless as Cassie was obviously struggling with Harry and I wanted to help believe me. I was in the middle so I would try to stop him by tapping Cassie on the sholder but it barly worked...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOOOOHHHHH Is this better???? I hope so! well here is a little bit of drama, not much though... Lots of Love! Meredith, Emily and Alicia