Chapter 15

I woke up in the morning and looked around my room. Harry wasn't there. I sighed and then put on one of his hoodies that I found on the floor. I looked at myself in the mirror and laughed. I looked like the hoodie was eating me. I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen to and I found Harry. He was sitting at the counter next to Niall and Louis. They must have come over earlier. Harry and Niall had a pile of French toast each with five pieces. I walked over to the other side of the counter so I would be facing them.

“You want some babe?” Harry asked me with his mouth full of food.

“Mhmm” I said expecting him to get up and make me some of my own but instead he cut off a bite sized piece of bread and stuck the fork on it and offered it to me. “I’m not eating after you!” I screamed and laughed

“Why not?” Harry smirked at me “You can share a fork with me. It’s no different than kissing! Plus we have done much worse things than eating of the same fork.” Harry winked at me and then got up and walked behind me to wrap his arms around my waist.

“You’re so weird!” I laughed. Harry kissed my neck and I turned around and pecked him on the lips.

“EW!!!!! GET A ROOM!” Louis screamed. We all laughed and obviously Simon heard and felt the need to come into the kitchen to join us and supervise.

“So you’re gonna make me some breakfast right?” I asked Harry. He whined and then went over to the stove and threw some of the bread on the skillet.

I sat down on the stool he was sitting on next to Niall and Louis and I poked his breakfast with the fork setting besides it. It was so awkward now that Simon was in here so we just kind of made small talk about our plans for the day.

“Well you guys should record some songs today. You can all come over here.” Simon said to the boys and they nodded saying that they would call Liam and Zayn to come over.

“I think that the girls and I are going to go into London. We have some things that we have to pick up and then we’ll get a bite to eat. We haven’t had much time to ourselves and it’s nice out today.”

“Don’t forget that we are going out tomorrow with Zayn and Perrie Cass.” Harry said looking at me

“Oh yeah, I’ll get something to wear for that too while we are out.” I replied

Merida made her way down the stairs and looked at us all. “Hey babe,” she said looking at me “I think you’re being eaten by your clothing.”

I laughed and Harry looked at me “HEY! That’s mine! Where did you get that?”

“It was on my floor.”

“OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH” Louis said looking in between Harry and I. Simon instantly lifted his head from the paper he was reading and glared at Harry.

“No, no, no,” I replied knowing exactly what they were all thinking. “We were on my balcony last night and he got warm so he took off his hoodie and threw it on the floor in the room.” They all nodded and Harry smiled at me knowing that we were not on the balcony last night.

After breakfast Liam and Zayn arrived and the boys headed into the basement to record and I started to clean the mess they made in the Kitchen. Merida went upstairs to wake up Elizabeth and to get dressed. I went up when I was done in the kitchen and opened up my closet and settled on a pair of Army green pants, a green, dark orange, brown and cream flowy top and a pair of my brown combat boots. I went in the bathroom and straightened my wavy hair so that it went down to my belly button and I put on some natural looking make up. I then put in my gold hoop earrings and then gold studs above them. I folded up Harry’s hoodie and laid it on my freshly made bed. Then I met the girls downstairs.

We ended up going into London to get some basic stuff we needed like shampoo and stuff and then we went shopping for clothes. For the date tomorrow I ended up with a pair of black skinny jeans and a flowy cream tank top that buttoned down and had a collar. I also had to buy some shoes so I settled on some deep purple flats. Then we headed over to Nandos to get some chicken and when we were done we headed over to the theater to see a movie. We saw The Purge which was great and creepy and amazing!

We came home at about five and the boys had already left and went home so we all headed upstairs and went into my room.

“You by far have the biggest room out of the three of us.” Merida said sitting on the couch in the corner.

“Yeah but I hate this room. I hate purple.” I replied

“Why don’t you ask your uncle if we can redo it? That would be a cool project!” Elizabeth suggested and we all nodded so I headed downstairs to ask my uncle. He agreed and said that we could start whenever we wanted. We decided that would be a good project for the next week.

I went to bed early so that I could get up in the morning. I got in bed around ten and Merida and Elizabeth stayed in my room watching some stupid show called “Zach Stone is gonna be famous” It was really weird and I ended up falling asleep before it ended.

In the morning, Harry decided to wake me up. Which was a really bad idea because Elizabeth and Merida ended up falling asleep in my room too. Elizabeth was in my bed and Merida was on the couch still. Harry thought this was really weird I guess so he just walked over to me and lay down next to me and said “Wakey wakey. Pssst there’s a person in your bed and it’s not me!”

I laughed and explained to him that this is exactly what happens at girls sleepovers and he told me that and I quote “Well you better make sure that you sure as hell don’t invite me!” so I promised him that I wouldn’t and then he literally dragged me out of bed and before I was going to fall he picked me up bridal style and took me downstairs and threw me on the couch.

“Why the fuck did you just do that?” I laughed

He leaned in close and got serious and kissed me passionately. “Because I love you.”

I smiled. He had mentioned love before but this was the first time he told me that he loved me. I kissed him back “I love you too Harry Styles.”

“I wish there weren’t people in your room…” He mumbled

“Well let’s get them out!!!!!” I screamed

We both ran upstairs. I was leading and Harry was chasing after me. “Guys get up!!!!!!!!!” I yelled at the girls

“Why?” They both groaned at the same time.

I looked at Harry and smiled. He thought long and hard before answering “Because I wanna fuck your best friend.” He finally said

I stood there with my mouth hanging opened shocked at his answer and apparently Merida and Elizabeth were shocked too because their eyes got wide. “Well then, I guess we will leave.” Elizabeth said warily. “You two kids have fun!” Merida screamed

“Shut up Simon’s gonna hear you!!!!” I closed the door and locked it

“I’m not having sex with you if we are having a date tonight.” I said in all seriousness to Harry. He frowned

“Well why ever not?”

“Because that’s for later!” I laughed

“Ok…” He said sounding very disappointed

He led me over to my bed and we sat there and just cuddled and turned on the television. Football was on and I told Harry to watch it. He smiled and I ended up dozing off again.