Chapter 5

*Merida*

                I wake up in the morning to hearing what sounds like a million British males downstairs in the kitchen… Hopefully they are attractive!!!! I looked over at the clock and saw that it was noon. Well it was time to get the girls up I guess haha! I went in my bathroom and showered quickly and braided my hair and put on a pair of jean shorts and a t shirt. Then I ran into Elizabeth’s room.

“GET THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!” I screamed

“Ugh really? OH shit it’s noon?” she replied

“Yeah now get up… There are males downstairs…” I creepily said

“You’re gonna scare them off if they’re decently attractive.”

I rolled my eyes and walked over to Cassie’s.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Cassie*

So I was sleeping peacefully and then something that sounds like a freaking elephant comes in and wakes me up by jumping on me. It was Merida…

“Hey get up! There are men downstairs!” She winked at me

“Oh god really?”

“Yeah… why that look? You’re my boy crazed buddy! Come on spit it out…”

“There’s nothing wrong!!!”

“Yeah and pigs can fly now tell me…”

“Ok well last summer when we came here, you know the boy that I told you I met?”

“Yeah….” Merida said

“Well he will be downstairs and I really don’t want to face him right now because I’m afraid I’ll fall in love with him again only to be heartbroken.”

“Wait so you are saying there are cute boys down there?” Merida joked and I rolled my eyes “Hey sorry babe… what you need is to go down those stairs and show him what he’s missing or something I don’t know but what I do know is I wanna go down there…”

I sighed and got up out of the warmth of my bed and got into the shower. Merida picked out a dark green sundress that brought out my eyes and my jean vest with a pair of gold gladiator sandals. I slipped that on and pulled back my damp hair and headed out and down the steps.

Then I hear his voice…

“Cassie!!!!!” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OHHHHHHHH DUH DUH DUH........................... haha well I will work on writing the next part guys! Lots of Love <3Meredith, Emily and Alicia