Epilogue

*Harry's PoV*

Today is Ingrid's second birthday and all of the lads and their girlfriends and now wives are coming over to celebrate. I allow Cassie to sleep in a bit this morning as I get up and head over to Ingrid's room. 

"Good morning Ingy!" I coo to my beautiful baby girl. It's crazy. I swear just yesterday I was on stage when Lou came out to tell Me Cass was in labor. 

Those times seemed so much simpler. There were the five of us lads just touring. Some of us had girlfriends and our lives seemed completely on track the way we wanted them. Now, we all have girlfriends or wives. Cassandra and I had a beautiful, large wedding two months after I proposed not wanting to wait another minute. Zayn and Perrie soon followed getting married three months later. Louis and his girlfriend Eleanor were engaged as well as Niall and Merida. Liam on the other hand has had a tough time. His on again off again girlfriend Sofia was caught cheating on him with some dick she met at a club. Now Liam is back with Danielle and let’s just say the fans are ecstatic. Everyone loves "Payzer" and I really think they will last. But where it gets complicated is none of us know what we want anymore. The question floating around is whether or not we should take a two year break to focus on not only ourselves but our families. We aren't in a rush to decide though. 

I pick Ingrid up from her crib. "Daddy I two!" she squealed excitedly. 

"Yes you are baby girl! Let's get you dressed!" I place her on the floor and she follows me closely over to her closet. I choose the pink dress that Cassie bought especially for today then pick her back up and place her on the changing table, change her nappy, then put her in her dress. We make our way down stairs, she's learning how to go down steps which is making me a nervous wreck but according to all these parenting books we have been reading two is when you start steps. Once she’s in her high chair I cut up half of a banana and pour some cereal on the chair along with a pink sippy cup filled with milk. 

I hear footsteps going down the stairs and see my beautiful wife carefully make her way downstairs. "How are you feeling this morning love?” I ask as she enters the Kitchen. 

"Pregnant." She mumbles starting a kettle of water on the stove. 

Three months ago we found out that we are expecting once again! My life seems to be coming perfectly together, besides the fact that I'm crazy busy with work. Cassie is four months along with not one, but two babies. WE'RE HAVING TWINS! And they are two baby boys! We decided to find the sex of the babies this time and I was so excited because we have always talked about having two boys and two girls and now it seems possible. 

"Daddy! Mummy ate my brovers!" Ingrid exclaimed allowing even Cassie to laugh a bit. We have been trying to explain to her that just because the twins are in mummy's tummy she didn't eat them. I'm not sure how Ingy will react when they are born though because she is so used to being extremely spoiled by everyone. 

"CASSANDRA! HARRY! INGRID! I'M HERE!" The front door opened.

"MOM!" Cassie grew an excited look on her face. 

Cassie's mother made her way into the kitchen staring at her pregnant daughter. "You look about as pregnant now as you did when you last gave birth!"

"Yeah thanks mom. I sure as hell feel like it too. I don't know how I'm going to last five more months of this."

"And how's my little granddaughter?" she walked over to Ingrid's high chair not taking her out due to the food. 

"Grand mummy!" she squealed "mummy ate my brovers!" we all laughed. She's been telling this to everyone since she found out. Even some paparazzi... that made for an interesting article.