Chapter 22

Authors Note:

For those of you wanting a visual of what Cassie looks like, the picture of what I kind of imagine her to look like is in the right margin :)

Zayn ran out of the house to meet with Perrie and the rest of us stayed. After the front door shut and Louis made sure that Zayn was out of the house and we all looked at each other awkwardly.

"So, do you think he's going to tell her what happened?" Louis asked

"I don't think so, he won't want to tell her because he will be afraid of the consequences." Harry muttered. He's still obviously pissed about the subject and I can't say that I can forget about it either.

"I feel like we should tell him that either he tells her in the matter of say... two days, or one of us tells her." Niall steps in. We all nod

"I just don't want her to be pissed at me. I didn't want him to fucking kiss me you all know that. But depending on how Zayn tells her, It will make it sound like I did. I don't want to be the one to tell her though. Because I'm afraid that she will take it the wrong way." I explain

"I could tell her... ya know. If he doesn't." Harry says uncomfortably.

"What!?" Everyone says to Harry simultaneously

"Well... you know. Maybe if I tell her, ya know since I'm your boyfriend and all. If I sound pissed about the situation then she won't think that you wanted to kiss him Cass."

"Wait. did just refer to yourself as her boyfriend?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Merida squealed

"Erm... yeah." He said nervously

"We kinda made it official a few days ago." I replied

"Well congratulations you two love birds!" Louis screamed

Harry and I laughed and I could feel my cheeks burning but i was glad that they all knew now that we were  

.together.

Harry looked at me and then looked up at the steps as if to tell me that this was awkward as hell and he wanted to leave and go upstairs. I smiled and nodded. He took my hand and we tried to escape from every one but Liam saw us and asked where we were going. Harry started to run and he practically dragged me up the stairs and into his room. He threw me on the bed then went over to lock the door.

"Well, I'm glad that that's over." Harry mumbled then made his way over to me. He turned on the TV. "Maybe if they try to eavesdrop, they'll think that we are watching TV." Then he winked at me. I giggled

"That's kind of creepy you know!"

"Well, do you like it when I'm creepy?" He asked

"Oh, I don't know." I smiled. I pulled him over to me so he was hovering on top of me and then I wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled down his neck and pecked him on the lips. He chuckles and kisses me back. His tongue touches my upper lip as if asking for permission to enter and I grant him entrance. Harry rolls over and pulls me on top of him never breaking the bond that we have created by our mouths. I intertwine my fingers with his hair and Harry let's out a slight moan. "Yes," I say between kisses

"What?" He asks

"I... like it when you're creepy... I guess." We both laugh.

Harry stops kissing me and has me lay my head on his chest still wrapping his arms around my body.

"I like it when you're dirty." He jokes and I playfully slap his arm. "What!? It's true!"

I look up at him. "What are we going to do when you have to go on tour and I go back to school?"

Harry looks at me and his eyes turn serious. "Well, I still want to try to make us work. The last year was complete and total hell. I can't do that again. I wish that you could come on tour with me." He's almost pleading

"Haha yeah me too. But, it's my senior year and I know that my mom wouldn't want me to leave my school to practically run off with you. I mean my education is still important to me."

"We could hire you a tutor, or online schooling. Simon get's his own bus. I'm sure that you could stay with him if that would make your mother feel better."

"My school does have an online program. I don't know, I'll have to ask my mom about it. The forms for school will need to be in soon though I'm sure. I just don't know how I feel about leaving Merida and Elizabeth. When does the tour start?"

"The second week of August. That's two weeks before you start school. You could come on tour with us during that time to see if you would even be interested."

I smile "That would be great."

"I'll talk to Simon after you talk to your mum."

I roll off of Harry and lay down right beside him. I put my head on his chest and wrap my left leg over his legs. "I could lie here with you forever." I say into his chest

"Me too babe, me too."

I smile and then I close my eyes. "I'm staying over here tonight, I'm exhausted. It's been a really long day."

Harry chuckled "It's only eight hun."

"Yeah I know, and are you complaining about me being here?" I reply

"no, not at all. Here, get under the blankets at least." Harry lifted up the comforter and the sheets and I crawled under the covers.I insisted that he came with me so that he could hold me. I've noticed that I sleep better with him in the bed with me. I honestly havn't spent that many nights without him this summer. Except for that week that we were not allowed to see each other. Harry joined me and wrapped his arms around me. He took a few strands of my hair and twisted it around his finger. "You're so beautiful." He whispers into my ear."

"As are you." I replied

I felt him relax and looked up to him. He had fallen asleep in a matter of 5 minutes. I smiled at the sight of him sleeping. He looked so much younger. He wasn't the 19 year old man that he appeared to be to the world. Right now he look like he did when I first met him 3 years ago. How nothing has really changed since them.

I met Harry when Uncle Simon had the boys at his house for the judging. He was in charge of the groups during the X factor and I was visiting him for the week. I met Harry and I really didn't think much of it. But, last year when I saw him again, I really noticed how amazing he was. His unnatural beauty, his kind heart and his great personality. I instantly fell for him the same way that I feel I have fallen for him this summer. I just hope that we can work through this whole tour thing and school. I can't let him go again. He means too much. I take one last look at the boy that is holding me in his strong arms. I lay my head back down and take deep breath's in and out. Then I find myself falling asleep and dreaming of that boy that I met three years ago and the same boy that is lying in here with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know where to take this story... But I still have a few Ideas. I just don't feel that this story has a strong enough base to make it amazing! Oh well, I'll write more as I can.

I'm currently sitting in the suite of our hotel room. We are on vacation. I'm so tired though. It's only eight too. haha well, I'll try to post more soon! Lots of Love!!!!! Meredith <333333

~~~