Chapter 39

"Good morning Gackle! I am Tim Holls and it is going to be a lovely day today with highs around 70!" I furiously hit the snooze button and glanced at the clock. It was five in the fucking morning. I rolled over to wake up Harry. "Harr... oh yeah." i mumbled and got out of bed and padded across the floor into the bathroom. I did my normal routine of pissing, showering, blowdrying my hair, brushing mu teeth, straightening my hair, and doing my makeup. I walked out of the bathroom and checked the time again and it read 6:15am. I still had forty-five minutes until I had to leave for school. I quickly got dressed in black skinny jeans and one of Harry's tees that i "borrowed" an then I placed a sea foam green blazer over it.

I grabbed my phone off of my bedside table and saw that is was now 6:23. God could the time go by any slower? With the six hour time difference it would be past noon in London so i decided to take a selfie of my 'beautiful' face and send it to Harry.

To:Harry <3

Good morning babe! I'm up and am missing you already. :( Here's a pic of my face lol [Picture message attached]

I sent the message, grabbed my bag and headed downstairs into the kitchen. My mother was already up and she was making eggs. "Do you want any honey?" I shook my head and grabbed an apple instead pouring myself a cup of coffee. I sat down at my normal spot at the counter and my phone buzzed. I smiled as I saw my boos name come across the screen.

From: Harry<3

Thank you for that love! I miss you more I promise! The boys all say hi. Here's my face for you. When do you leave for school? [Picture message attached] --->

To: Harry <3

In about five minutes. I'll text you when I get there. I love you so much babe.

From:Harry <3

And I love you too. Have a nice, safe drive to school today!

I smiled as I saw the last message. Obviously my mom noticed as she commented "Why are you so smiley this morning?"

"Because my amazing boyfriend is just so sweet!" I gushed and my mother rolled her eyes. I looked at the clock and it was time to go. "I gotta go. Bye mom." I said kissing her forehead. I refilled my coffee cup and headed out the door into my beloved car.

~~~~~~~~

After the twenty minute drive, I parked in my normal parking spot next to Merida and Elizabeth's cars. Thank god they were already here. I got out of my car and went inside of the school grabbing the occasional stare by my classmates. I arrived at my locker and my babes were already there. I hugged them both and then put my books in my locker. "Hold on guys I'm going to call Harry and tell him I'm here."

"Why don't you just text him?" Merida asked

"Because maybe I want to hear my boyfriends beautiful voice!" I replied with a touch of sass and laughed as i dialled Harry's number.

"Hey babe! I take it you're at school?" I assume he was talking about the combined noises of chatter and the slamming of lockers.

"Sadly yes." I mumbled

"Hey cheer up, it's only for five days right? Then it will just be you and me, plus my four bandmates, Paul, and the crew of like fifty people, on a romantic bus ride across the European and American land. Of course you need to add the screaming fans but other than that it will be great!" Harry said in a cheerful voice. Then, the bell rang and the girls waved bye to me as they made their way to first period. "Was that the bell? do you need to go?"

"It was the bell, but I can still talk to you, I'm already late for class." I said trying not to get him to end the conversation.

"No Cass, you need to go. I'll call you after you get done with school okay?"