Chapter 19

*Merida's PoV*

Perrie had been in the hospital for a week now and I still hadn't gone to see her. Elizabeth and I didn't feel like it was our place considering we had never talked to her and didn't know anything about her other than about her being in Little Mix. Cassie was really stressed about it though because she felt that she needed to be there for Zayn and Simon was stressed so Harry was stressed and therefore Cassie was stressed. I on the other hand was having a damn good time in London. Niall and I were still "talking". Well, not really talking. I had gone over to the boys place a couple of times and he and I watched a movie ate some popcorn and made out. It wasn't a bad time if I do say so myself. 

Niall was taking me out for dinner tonight I guess for a date but he hadn't really specified. Elizabeth was blowing it way out of proportion. I really wish that Cass was here because she knew Niall pretty good and maybe she could calm my nerves but she was at the hospital with Perrie I guess while Zayn was recording for their album. I went in my bathroom and showered and did my hair and makeup. Then I went into my closet and picked out a pair of dark skinny jeans and a yellow floral top. I topped it off with a black jean jacket. I put on a pair of black flats and then I looked at Elizabeth. She was fake crying and saying some shit about her babies growing up on her. I rolled my eyes and the doorbell rang. Simon got it I assume because he yelled  "Merida, Horan's here!" I quickly went out my door and Elizabeth followed. We went down the stairs and Niall was there talking to Simon. He saw me and finished up the conversation and then we left. I waved to Elizabeth and we left.

*Elizabeth's PoV*

Ugh... I was all alone. Well with Simon but, I wasn't gonna talk to him. I went into the kitchen and got a soda and then went upstairs into Cassie's room since her room had a TV and a laptop. I turned the TV onto Keeping Up with the Kardashians and tuned on the laptop and got on twitter. This was the life... no. I was bored out of my mind. 

I was so relieved when at 11 Cassie texted me asking me to go over to the boys house. She told me to ask Simon if I could borrow a car. It shouldn't be an issue since he has seven.

I ran downstairs and walked into Simon's office. "Hey Simon, Cassie just texted me, she needs me to meet her at the boys house..."

"Okay that's fine, do you need a car?"

I nodded and he led me to the garage. He led me to his black SUV. I got in it and he asked me if I knew how to get there and I didn't so he programed the address into the GPS. 

I pulled out of the drive way and was on my way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

Authors note:

So this is kinda a filler chapter I guess. I though I would update you one Merida and Elizabeth. Lots of Love, Meredith <3

 btw: for those of you reading on the compute... be sure to look at the pics on the side :) I'm gonna start to do that now :)