Chapter 2

By the way, Gackle North Dakota is a real town! We googled it :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Elizabths POV*

As I drove into my allotment in my new black Ford Escape I felt as if there was nothing in the world that could bring me down. I pulled up into my driveway and stared at my house for a while and realized that I wouldn't miss this hellhole that we called North Dakota. My house was farely large being two stories with a two car garage. Where the door was the house was a grey stone and the had white sidding with red shutters. I got out of my car and shut the door behind me and ran in the house. I ran into our kitchen and quickly gave my mother a hug and picked up an apple and ran upstairs into my room.

My room was also decently sized with Ocean blue walls and sand colored carpet. All of the woodwork was white and along the border of my walls there was a white picket fence painted. Where do I want to be all the time? Yep the beach but can I? Hell no cause oh yeah, I live here. 

I get my suitcase out of my closet and throw it on the sea green quilt on my queen sized bed. I started basically raiding my closet not knowing what I would need for the long three months that I had ahead of me. Party clothes, sweats, tanks, shorts and everything else that I could think of! I ran into my bathroom  and packed all of my makeup that I owned and then threw it in my bag. When I thought I was done, I jumped in the shower and head downstairs and sat on the couch and watched Iron Man with my mom and dad. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Cassie's POV*

I drove in my grey Hyundai Sonata fifteen minutes from the school. Since it was the last day of school I figured I would treat myself to a frappachino from starbucks and then I blasted the latest from Cher Lloyd in my car. My house was so far away from my school but my mother refused to live really close to the population for Lord only knows why. As I pulled up, I exited my  car and entered my families large two story brick house through the garage. I entered my all dark wood kitchen and sat on one of the stools at the bar and sipped my frappachino. My mother walked in and gave me a peck on the cheek and said hello to me. When I was done, I went upstairs to my room.

My room was all black and white with pops of red. My walls were dark grey and my floors black hardwood with a white shaggy rug by my bed. All of the furniture matched my floors and I had red lamp shades and a red mirror and some picture frames on my wall that showed all of my favorite memories with Elizabeth and Merida that were also red. I threw my suitcase on the floor in my walk in closet and neatly folded some of my jeans and shorts, bathing suits, dresses, and shirts. Then I realized that I hadn't even packed my shoes yet! so I got another suitcase and filled it to the top with flipflops, vans, toms, stilletos, boots, wedges and my favorite converse. Then I ran into my bathroom and paked up all of my toiletries and left it on my counter so that I could use what I needed to in the morning. 

At about 9 I hopped in the shower and put on a pair of sweats. I looked in the mirror at my long brown hair that was over halfway down my back and brushed it out and then I put it in a messy bun on the top of my head. I washed my face and looked into my green eyes. I was average height at Five foot four and was slim built but I still had meat on my bones! I brushed my teeth and then ran downstairs to say goodnight to my mom and and sister and ran upstairs into bed knowing the long day that I had ahead of me tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Merida's POV*

I get out of my yellow Camaro and go up to my house that is deffinitly not on the small side with coffee brown siding. I walk in the front door and take of my new Sperry's. I walk into my father's office and say hi and let him know that I am home before running into the living room and seeing my mother sitting on the cream carpet with my Great Dane, Muffins. I do a belly dive on the floor and Muffins rolls over until he is ontop of me licking my face! I laugh as I tell him to stop but of course he isn't going to listen! If there is anything that I am going to miss this summer it will be him. I have never gone more that a week without him and I really don't want to but it is necessary. My mother has promised to take care of him but it will still be upsetting!

I go into my room that has soft yellow walls and black carpet. My queen size bed has a white comfortor with yellow and black flowers all around it. I run into my closet and quickly throw practically everything that I have in the two suitcases taht I have allowed myself to have. In them, I include my summer clothes with some hoodies and a couple jeans just incase it gets chilly and then I throw some of my favorite shoes in my bags as well. 

When I am done packing, I flop down on my bed and I find my self drifting off into sleep. I sleep for a short time until I am woken up by my cousin who is sixteen as am I and she yells at me to get ready because we are going out to dinner to celebrate the begining of summer and my trip. 

I slowly get up out of my bed and run into my bathroom. I look in the mirror and curl my long, natural red hair and put on a little bit of makeup. I see that my cousin has laid out some clothes for me so I put on my skinny american eagle jeans and put it with a gray tanktop and a yellow cardigan and my yellow Fioni wedges. Then I get in the car with my whole family and we head off to a local Itallian Resturaunt to enjoy the beginning of the summer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is the second chapter where you hopefully got to know our characters!!!! comment if you have suggestions! Lots of Love!!! Meredith, Emily and Alicia