Chapter 33

Hey Guys! Sorry I haven't updated recently but I've been really busy and stressed. I've been limiting my Internet time because i've been having panic attacks recently and electronics seem to make them worse. But I haven't forgotten about yall! I've had this tab up for a really long time I just havn't been in the mood to write and I hope you can understand that. My panic attacks are really bad right now and they are intertwined With anxiety and depression so I havn't felt like doing much but I am doing better now. I feel like I can trust my fellow readers so that is why I have explained this to you.

Now enough of this sappy shit!

Thank you guys for everything and here is your update

Lots of Love, Meredith :*

The music was pounding in my ears as we walked into the club called 'Pacha' . It was some club remix of "Come and Get it" By Selena Gomez.

Harry's grip around my waist tightened as we passed a group of boys desperately trying to impress Elizabeth, Merida and I. We made our way over to the bar and Harry sat me at a bar stool as he stood behind me. The bartender came over to us and asked us what we wanted. All of the boys looked at each other and all ordered what they wanted. Then Harry looked at me "What do you want love?" He asked while keeping his hand on my lower back

"Suprise me." I winked at him.

"Harry ordered me a shot of tequila and I felt the burning sensation as the fiery liquid ran down my throat. Everyone laughed at the expression on my face and another shot was put in front of me and I took it.

The second time the burning didn't feel as awful and I could instantly feel the effects of the alcohol running through my veins. The DJ started to play "Get Lucky" and Harry pulled me out onto the dance floor and stood behind me while he wrapped his muscular arms around my waist. I grinded up against him as the other couples around us were doing. I felt a bulge growing through his pants beneath me and I turned around and smiled at him. "I think that's enough don't you?" I laughed at him and winked then walked off into the VIP section where the other boys and My girls were. Merida and Niall were taking shots together and making out occasionally. I saw Elizabeth flirting it up with a rather attractive boy if I do say so myself. She obviously wasn't drinking because she was under aged, even though there were drinks everywhere and she could've drank and none of would've stopped her.

I went and sat down next to Louis and he smiled at me. We talked for at least an hour and then I felt someone sit down next to me and it was Harry with two glasses in his hands. "What's that?" I asked him nodding my head at the drinks.

"Absinthe" He smiled as he handed me one of the glasses "Some people say that it makes you hallucinate so I had them mix it with some fruity shit!"

I took a sip and tasted it. It was really good and I downed my whole drink as did Harry. When we were done, I grabbed a beer from the table and Liam looked over at Harry and I. "Um, I don't think you guys need that! You're already acting drunk and we've only been here for two hours."

"Chill out Liam. You're worse than my mother." I slurred and I giggled at the way I was talking. Louis stood up and he was just as drunk as the rest of us. He started banging on his glass when it fell to the floor and shattered. Everyone laughed except for Elizabeth,Liam and the mystery guy who were the only three sober people in the room. 

"OOPSIE!" Louis yelled as we continued to laugh "Well i'd like to make a toast to the girl that we are here for tonight. Speaking of toast I'm hungry." Yeah he's definitely wasted "So happy Birthday Cassandra Mariana Pondey!"

I started laughing even more hysterically. "Cassie to you Louis, and it's Cassandra Marie Pond!"

"Well Anyways Cass, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..." He continued to sing and tried to get everyone else to join but they all were either refusing or still laughing over the broken glass incident.

I took a huge gulp of my beer and noticed it was empty so Harry put a shot glass in my hand and we both took a shot. I was so wasted right now and I didn't care. Harry turned my cheek and put his lips on mine. This was like no other kiss that we had ever shared before. It was hot and heavy immediately. I sat on his lap straddling him and we continued to make out.

"Okay guys." Said a female voice that I couldn't pick out right then and there. The girl pulled me off of Harry and I didn't protest because I couldn't find the strength to. She sat me down and I saw it was Elizabeth.

I grabbed two more beers off of the table besides me and handed one to Harry. "So Elizabeth, who's that mystery guy over there?"

I saw pink rise to the surface of her cheeks as she blushed "His name is Alec and I think I may like him!" She half whispered.

My loud drunk mouth only had one volume as I spoke "So are you going to go home and fuck him?" I giggled receiving Elizabeth's hand over my mouth. I licked her hand and she squeamishly ran away flipping me off as she walked back over to the couch.

We spent the rest of the night drinking and playing truth or dare. We were all so drunk though that most of the dares were to take more shots and the truths were asking who in the room they would most likely fuck. Around two in the morning, Liam decided that it was time for us all to go home. Elizabeth was in charge of driving one car and Liam was driving the other as none of the rest of us were in the position to be driving. Harry and I were by far the most hammered and Liam had to basically drag us out of the club. Harry and I got in the back seat of the SUV and Liam and Zayn were in the front. I almost immediately passed out as soon as we got in the car. I fell asleep with my head on Harry's lap and his arms protectively wrapped around me. When we got back to Simon's house I felt unfamiliar arms wrapped around me and carrying me up the steps to my room. The person laid me down on the bed and Harry soon walked in and we changed into sweats and went to bed immediately falling asleep in each others drunken arms.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Sorry that it took me so long to update for not a very good chapter :( But I still love yall and I will try and make sure that I will update at least every other day for the rest of the summer. But I'm leaving on Sunday to tuesday so I might update tomorrow and I don't know if I'll have wifi But I'll still write then upload on tuesday.

Thanks for being patient!

 Lot's of Love, Meredith <3