Chapter 3

*Elizabeth's POV*

I angrily slap my alarm clock that goes off at 4:30 in the morning. I hit the snooze and then i hear it again at 4:45. I slowly get out of my comfy, warm bed, and step onto my plush carpet and into my bathroom. I take my long dirty blonde hair out of it's braid and straighten it so that it goes halfway down my back. I look at my big brown eyes and put on a little bit of pink eyeshadow and a thin line of eyeliner with some mascara to follow. Then i get dressed in a pair of jean shorts and then I put on a tight blue tee and I finish it off with my grey toms. I'm on the shorter side at about 5'1.

I pick up my suitcases and my bag and then I head down the stairs and i throw my bags in the trunk of my car and back out of my driveway to go and pick up Cassie and Merida.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Mereida's POV *

I look over at my clock and see that it is 5 in the morning and I shuffle my way across my room into my closet. I  take out a pair of white jean shorts and pair it with a floral black and white tank top with it and a grey cardican. Then, i put on my yellow toms and went in the bathroom. I brushed out my hair and put on my makeup and brush my teeth and then I hear my bedroom door open. I peek out of my bathroom and see Elizabeth standing in my room. 

"How the hell did you get in here?" I laughed as I made my way over to attack her.

"You gave me a key to you're house remember?" She replied and I slowly nodded "Now are you almost done? We still have to pick up Cassie and she's always late so we best be going over now to make sure she is even up." 

"Ok yeah just let me get my bags and I'll be downstairs."

I pick up my suitcase and walk downstairs to find Muffins looking at me with his big puppy eyes. He always knows something is up when I have my suitcases and he obviously doesn't like it. I pet him and hug him before I walk out of the door and I know that I'm going to miss him so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Cassie's POV*

 I turn over after being in a super deep sleep and look at my phone to see it says that it is 5:30 in the morning. "Shit" I mumble to myself as I spring out of bed and into my bathroom. i take my hair out of its bun and quickly french braid it down the side and then I brush my teeth and do my makeup quickly.  I then here my door open and before I know it Merida Is takling me to the floor and screaming at me

"I knew you wouldn't be up you little ho!" She laughed and then she get off of me. 

"I actually AM up!" I replied 

I left them and I went in my closet to get dressed. I chose my white skinny jeans that I roled up and then I put on a red flowy shirt and my black flipflops. 

"I'm ready!" I screamed as I picked up my two suitcases and my purse and ran out the door ready to start this adventure

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Merida's POV*

We went in the airport and made our way through security and stopped at the starbucks in the airport and made our way to Gate 9. We boarded the plane and I guess Cassie's uncle upgraded our seats to first class because we were let on first. Once we were in the air we all dozed off to wake to the landing of our plane in the London Airport.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So hopefully this is the last really boring chapter and it will get more excititng next chapter! we have some big plans for this!!! Lots of love, Meredith, Emily and Alicia