Chapter 28

Harry picked me up and placed me on the glossy white marble kitchen counters. I wrapped my legs around his waist. Thanks to the height of the counter, I was able to look him straight in the eyes. I leaned in and kissed him as he was running the ends of my hair through his fingertips. "So this is you doing the dishes?" I asked him through kisses.

"Yep" he replied stepping away from me and heading over to the dishwasher. He knew where almost everything went except for the big platters so I pointed him to the cabinet where they were stored. When he was done, Harry walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my body, looking me in the eyes. "So where were we?" He asked in a deep voice, obviously trying to seduce me. Then, he leaned in and his lips touched mine. His mouth fit perfectly on mine just as my hand fit perfectly in his and our bodies shaped perfectly together.

We were completely making out for about three or four minutes when we heard the refrigerator door open and heard an Irish accent say "God, are you going to have sex on the counter?" In disguist.

I pulled away from the kiss and blushed as I looked at Harry pleading for him to make this situation less awkward. "Yeah we were actually. Why do you have a problem with that?" I laughed at his response and Harry helped me off of the counter and took my hand, then led me to the living room where everyone else was except for my uncle.

"Harry and Cassie were about to fuck each other on the counter!" Niall yelled as he entered with a can of Pepsi and a bag of Doritos. Just as he said that who else walks in the room? None other than Simon Cowell.

"Niall, don't curse in my house." He yelled towards Niall, but never taking his glare off of Harry. "Anyways, Cass, tomorrows your birthday and I have a surprise for you right now!" He smiled at me and left the room again.

"Do you know about this?" I whisper to Harry and then to Elizabeth and Merida getting the same shake of the head from all three of them.

I was sitting on Harrys lap side ways and had my arms wrapped around is neck as he was basically cradling me like a baby. I shifted uncomfortably with the fact of there was a surprise that no one knew anything about. Harry pecked my nose and then we heard my Uncles footsteps. Accompanied by others. As Uncle Simon and the cause of the other footsteps turned the corner Harrys grip on my waist tightened as we stared at the man and woman in front of us. glaring non-approving stares in our direction due to our seating arrangement.

It was my parents.

-----------------

AUTHORS NOTE!!!

really short updat! Sorry but i figured I'd update a bit before i go to bed. I'll try to update a longer chapter tomorrow.

Btw do you guys toats ship Hassie? Or Carry? Plz tell me which is better cuz idk. Coment below and vote plz!

Lots of love and talk to you soon! <3 Meredith