Chapter 31

I opened up the box that was under the card and in it was a simple red dress that flared towards the waist and a fitted black leather jacket. "Thank you Zayn." He smiled back at me knowing that I didn't only mean for the gift, but mainly for the apology.

"Okay who's next?" Simon  asked looking around the room at everyone

"I want to go last." Harry said looking at me smiling. I gave a questioning glance and he shrugged it off.

"I'll go next!" My mom said cheerfully Handing me three boxes. The first box had a pair of toms with a floral pattern with pink flowers on them. I had had my eyes on these for a while now and she knew it.  The second box had a pair of beats headphones in them in the color red. My favorite color. 

"Mom! these will match my room!" I laughed and she nodded. The last box was the biggest and I had no clue what it could be. I carefully tore off the wrapping paper and inside was every art supplies that I needed. There was every color paint, Every size of brushes, a Minni art easel and three canvases. Oil pastels, pencils, water color paints and water color paper. "Oh my god thank you so much!" I got up and gave my mom a hug. I had left all of my art supplies at home in North Dakota and she new it. Plus I was in dire need of new paints.

My uncle Simon gave me an itunes gift card and the boys applauded him on his creativity, But, he also promised me that I could redo my bedroom and he would pay for it so that made up for the giftcard. Elizabeth and Merida went in on a gift together and bought me a leather side purse. I thanked them because I had really needed a new leather bag.

Lastly was Harry's gift. He simply handed me a card and I looked at him suspiciously. "Is something bad going to happen if I open this?" I asked raising an eyebrow

"I don't know, you'll have to find out!" Harry winked at me and I slowly tore open the card.

The front had some beautiful Red Roses on them and said 'Happy Birthday' The inside of the card though, was filled with words.

Cassie my Love,

Happy birthday love. I hope that it has been great so far but I will tell you that it's about to get a hell of a lot better. But I can't tell you why yet.

I have come to the rrealization that I love you with all of my heart and I can't imagine my life without you. I'm so sorry that I ended things with you after last summer but that won't happen this year. I don't think that I can go the whole tour without seeing you.

You will be glad to know that I took it upon myself to ask your mother for permission to allow you to go on tour with us. I then asked Merida and Elizabeth. Then Simon.

Happy Birthday Cass.

Harry Xx

I read the letter and looked over to Harry but he was no longer besides me. I saw him walk out of Simons room with a very large box and he told me to open it. "I'm so confused Harry." I said directly to him and everyone in the room laughed.

I opened the box anad in it was a suitcase. Inside of the suitcase was a new apple laptop and an iPad and some notebooks. I looked at him and I couldn't figure out what was going on still.

"You still confused?" Harry laughed and I nodded. "Cass," He turned me to face him "YOU'RE GOING ON TOUR WITH US!" He yelled and my mouth dropped open and then a smile was plastered across my whole face

"Oh my God really?" and harry nodded and I looked at my mom and my friends on the couch and they nodded.

"The laptop and iPad is because you will be online schooling. I looked into it and your school has an online schooling program so when the tour is over, or you're visiting you can go back to your classes. The only requirement is that you have to go to the first week of school so you'll miss that week of the tour but it's okay. You'll meet us in London the Saturday after that week." Harry was smiling and I hugged him and then looked up at him and pecked him on the lips.

"Ewww! keep it PG!" Louis and Niall screamed at the same time and we all laughed. I just couln't wrap my mind around the fact that I was going on tour with one direction!

an:// PEPITO! ------------>