Chapter 27

"Oh... Um... Hi it's nice to meet you Mr. Griffiths." I stumbled over my words. Simon obviously knew about this and for some reason didn't tell Harry nor I. The timer went off. Thank god. Saved by the bell I guess. "Um dinner's ready! Liam would you mind gathering everyone up and telling them that? Merida and Elizabeth should still be upstairs if you could get them too that would be great." I asked Liam because I knew that it would be too awkward without Harry here to help me get through the conversations. I pored everyone their drinks that I knew by heart now from spending so much time with them and then I stopped. "Mr. Griffiths, what would you like to drink?'' He asked for wine and I poured him a glass along for my uncle and set it on the table. Everyone was now seated out there.

Just as I was about to walk out of the kitchen and get the chicken out of the oven Harry got out two wine glasses and stopped me. "Here babe, have this it will help calm you a bit. Don't want you dying of stress out there on me." He half smiled at me and we both took a sip of the wine. I looked at the bottle.

I had only ever drunken once and it was with Harry. It was this same wine and we were both drunk. My parents found out and about killed me. But i do remember the calming effect so maybe one glass of wine would be good for this night from hell. I got the chicken out of the oven and put it on a platter. Before I could walk out, Harry stopped me and kissed me then led me out and he followed soon after. I set the platter on the table and everyone passed it around the table. I sat down next to Harry and Merida.

As I was waiting for the food to come to me, Simon and Mr. Griffith were making small talk about business and the boys were listening intently. Harry kept his hand on my thigh the whole time as a calming mechanism. Merida looked over at me and the glass if wine in front of me and raised her eyebrow. I whispered that Harry told me I needed to calm down and if she didn't understand the reasoning behind it that I would explain it to her later.

"This is great food Cass." Niall said with his mouth full of chicken.

"Thanks, but Harry actually made the chicken!" I laughed at Niall's reaction when I told him I didn't make the chicken that was in his mouth.

"So this has Harry germs on it!?"

"Hey! I washed my hands!!!" Harry laughed acting all defensive. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad as long as the conversation stayed light like this. Dinner was about like that the rest of the time and I started to relax.

After dinner Merida and Elizabeth helped me clear the table and we brought out dessert which was an assortment of store-bought pies that I put on cake platters to make them look presentable. I dished out the pie then sat down. That's when the conversation turned awkward.

"So Simon, I assume that you still haven't told Harry and Cassie what I wanted you to?" Mr Griffith asked Simon. Simon looked at Harry and I and winked as if to tell is to play along.

"No sir I haven't. There just aren't enough hours of the day. We were recording all day." Simon responded swiftly

"Tell us what?" I asked. I think it came out sounding more air headed than I wanted it to though because Merida and Elizabeth laughed but the made everyone else think it was over their conversation.

"Well, your uncle needs to tell you something Cassie." Mr Griffith said

I looked intently at Uncle Simon and so did Harry. It was times like these that i was glad that i had taken all three years of drama in school so far and acting classes on the side. I could make my self boil with anger, giddy in no time and cry with the drop of a pin.

"Well," Simon was acting like he didn't want to hurt my feelings. You could hear the compassion in his voice. "Management has noticed the... Blossoming of your relationship and well, they don't necessarily approve. It is rather strange that you two got back together. The fans most certainly won't like it."

"So what are you saying?" I sounded very confused.

"We think that you should break up." Mr Griffith said plainly. I looked at him then to Harry to get Harry to say something.

"And what if we don't?" Harry said

"Then there will be great consequences. You have a signed contract with us Mr.Styles and you beat not go against it. There would be public humiliation for the both of you and I'm sure if it looks like Cassie's cheating with you from one picture with another guy, there will be fans that will make her life miserable."

Harry chuckled and it surprised all of us. We knew that Mr. Griffith would say something along these lines, but it shattered me in pieces to hear the words be shot out of his cold mouth. "Are you threatening us?" Harry laughed. Mr Griffith tried to oppose but Harry didn't give him time. "Listen, nowhere in my contract did it say that you could control my personal life. Hell, if you want me to show you, I'm sure Simon has a copy of it so I can show you where it says that there will be separation from my personal life to my career. So, I could easily sue you for not only that but for the threats that I'm sure Simon's security cameras have recorded. Now, if you would please excuse me, I am going to go outside to cool down before I do something that I will regret." Harry spat the words across the table to the man in the business suit and got up to open up the big French doors separating the kitchen from the back garden. He went outside and even through the walls everyone in the room could hear him scream from frustration.

"Now, if you will excuse me, I am going to go outside to try and calm my boyfriend down." I said directly to Mr Griffith. On my way outside I heard Simon tell Mr Griffith that he best be leaving and he obeyed without saying a word. I left the house and went into the back garden where I saw Harry sitting out by the pool. I walked over to the edge of the pool where he was and crouched down, tucking my knees under my chin and lying my head on his shoulder. "Haz, I'm sorry." I muttered softly. He wasn't moving or talking. His frustration was taken over by confusion. Exactly what I was planning to do.

"Why are you sorry Cass? I'm the one that ruined your dinner! You made a beautiful meal and now all that they will remember is that I almost beat the shit out of a guy from management." He was starting to calm down. I could see the muscles in his back relax.

"No, you didn't ruin anything. You stood up for yourself. You stood up for us. That was so sweet! The fact that you love me enough to ruin your relationship with management when they have virtually complete control over your whole career.I don't know anyone else that would do something so sweet for me. But, if you're feeling bad about what you think you did to the dinner, which you did not ruin, you are more than welcome to do the dishes!" I smiled at him knowing that he would catch on.

"Oh Cassie love, you're always trying to get other people to do what you want." Harry tilted my chin up and kissed my lips. "Of course I will do the dishes. But, you're coming with me because I don't know where everything goes!" Harry took my hand and led me into the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note: Sorry it took me so long to update! I've been busy, and lazy. But this is a longer part so hopefully that makes it up to yall! BtW: Do any of you know Pepito? Lots of Love. Meredith <3