Chapter 26

After we were done talking to Simon about all the management shit, Harry and I got in my car, after ignoring all of the paparazzi, and we drove off to go home. I was flipping through the stations and I landed on 105.7 and Cher Lloyd's "With Ur Love" started playing. I looked at Harry and smiled.

"Dude, this is my JAM!!!!" I yelled

"Dude? really? I think I'm much more than some dude!" Harry laughed taking my hand up to his face and kissing it.

"Okay, now shut up! I can't hear the song over your blabbering!" I said looking directly at him trying not to crack a smile. As the song went on I stared at Harry screaming the lyrics out probably as loud as I could.

"Oh my god, My ears are going to explode!" Harry was about dying next to me. He was trying to keep a straight face but his mouth was turned up at the corners and his dimples were starting to pop out.

"ALL OF THEM OTHER BOYS CAN WALK AWAY, THEY AIN'T EVEN IN THE GAME!!!" I was cracking up but I still kept singing

"CAUSE THEY KNOW THAT I OWN IT!" Harry joined in and I looked at him wiht my head tilted "What? I like her music too! I knew her before she became all big and popular!"

I laughed and shrugged it off them kept singing. "You got that swag, you got that attitude," I was petting Harry's face awkwardly when this part came on, by now his face was lit up by his beautiful smile, "wanna hear you say my name!"

"CASSIE!!!!!" Harry yelled and it about made me shit myself

"WHAT!???" I screamed

"You said you wanted to hear me say your name! So I said it."

"Oh okay...." I looked at him funny as the car slowed down at a red light. Harry leaned over to me when the car was at a complete stop and he kissed me. He pulled away when the light turned green and I acted very disappointed.

"Sorry babe, but I think it's against road safety to make out with you while driving." Harry smiled staying completely focused on the road. The two of us kept screaming out the lyrics until the song ended and making each other laugh. about ten minutes after the song and talking to one another we were getting close to Simon's house. I was just about to unbuckle my seat belt when Harry drove right past the big house. I didn't see how it was possible for him to miss it. First of all, Harry's over there all the time and second of all, It's a huge fucking mansion!

"Hey Harry. I think you just missed your destination." I laughed

"Nope, that's not my destination! I don't want to go back and leave you yet. Let's go to the small town up the road and see what they have there for us to do. We shouldn't be there long, and it's still relatively early. It's only one so why don't we grab a bite to eat before I leave you all alone to fend for yourself."

"Babe, I'm at my uncles house. There's all the food in the world there, plus if I needed anything I could drive! By the way, did you ask my uncle if you could drive his favorite car?"

"No, did you?"

"Yes! I called him to see if I could borrow it! Plus I'm a much better driver than you!" I joked. I knew I wasn't. Hell, I was one of the worst drivers. Merida and Elizabeth always begged me not to drive and I always joked with them that I only needed more practice. Harry and I continued our conversation until we reached the cutest town ever about ten minutes from Simon's place.

All of the buildings were brick and they had the cutest shops and a park right in the center of the town. There were rows of shops and restaurants along the main street as well and three little stands that sold fresh fruits and veggies. "Oh my god this is so cute!" I squealed "What are we going to do?"

"Well, there's this really great Mexican restaurant down the road. If it's all right with you then we can go there and eat. It's surrounded by all of these little shops too so when we are done eating we can look in those."

"Sounds great! Oh and my uncle texted me earlier before I went to the studio and asked if I could make supper for all of you guys because he has something that he wants to tell you. So we could pick up some stuff in that cute market area over there!" I smiled. This was great.

Harry and I went into the restaurant and we ordered some food, ate and then left. With Harry being the gentleman that he is he paid, against my saying. We walked hand in hand through all of the shops and I bought myself a summer dress and a pair of pink wedges.

"I'm really surprised that you aren't gathering a huge crowd!" I said in awe. Normally when we are out together we A. have security with us and B. Harry is constantly being screamed at and asked for pictures by fans. Today we only stopped three times for him to take pictures and it was relatively peaceful other than that.

"Yeah, this is a nice town. It's relatively unknown and I guess no one expects there to be a major boy band member here spending the day with his beautiful girlfriend." Harry smiled at me. His dimples were showing and I poked them. I really liked it when he called me his girlfriend. I knew that that is what I am but it still takes some getting used to. Harry's really changed over the past year. He would've never called me his girlfriend directly to me. He said it when he got angry at someone and he would say "Hey don't talk to my girlfriend like that." But it was nice to hear him say It in a meaningful way to me now.

There was a Frozen Yogurt place down the road so we walked there and I insisted on paying since Harry paid for lunch. After that, we stopped at the organic market and I got some chicken and a ton of fruits and veggies. We got in the car and then we drove to Simon's.

When we arrived, Harry helped me put the groceries in the kitchen and he helped put them away. "Well, I better start cooking so the chicken is done on time." I moaned. I really don't mind cooking but I really don't have the energy for it right now.

"I can help you hun!" Harry said cheerfully/

" Okay! can you go out and grill the chicken? I'll make the salad and set up the fruit and veggie trays." Harry nodded to my instructions and went outside with the chicken and dressing on a tray to go grill it. When he was done and I was almost done, he put the chicken in the oven to keep it warm until the boys and everyone else came over.

As I was finishing up the fruit and vegetable trays Harry wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear. "I had a really great time with you today Cass. We should go out more often."

 I nodded and finished up the green pepper that I was cutting and turned around to face Harry. "I had an amazing time too!" I wrapped my arms around his neck and Harry leaned in to kiss me. His kiss was soft and sweet. We just stood there kissing for lord only knows how long until we heard someone clearing their throat. It was Liam and he was standing there with a tall man with gray hair in a black suit. He looked very professional.

Harry quickly took his hand off of my waist and scooted a foot away from me. "Umm, um Hello Mr. Griffiths." I looked at Harry very confused. I didn't know who this man was but Simon did say that there was someone else coming to dinner. "Erm... Cassie, This is Mr. Richard Griffiths, co founder of Modest Management."

Authors Note!!!

Duh Duh Duuuhhhhh!!!!! woah the founder of Management is eating dinner with Harry and Cassie? Acca-Awkward! Sorry this part wasn't SUPER long but it took me FOREVER to write because I'm trying to be quiet cause my whole family's sleeping. And the keys on my laptop are fucking loud!!!! Btw this chapter is dedicated to egkibler becasue she gave me the Idea for the song by Cher Lloyd!

I don't know if I will update tomorrow or not cause I'm seeing JUSTIN BIEBER IN CONCERT!!! AHHHH!!!! Hey btw if you guys wanna talk to me or suggest stuff to me my kik is swindellmeredith  and you can follow me on twitter @1dbeiberlove81! Lots of Love! Meredith