Chapter 38

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock at six thirty in the morning. I decided that it would be best to get up early to get ready so that I could spend the maximum amount of time with everyone today. 

My whole body was wrapped in Harry's arms and our legs were intertwined. This was going to be difficult to get up without waking my sleeping beauty. Carefully, I removed my upper body from his grasp and replaced my body with a pillow that Harry immediately snatched onto. God he is so cute when he's sleeping. My legs eventually were removed from his and I rolled over and placed my feet on the cold floor. 

I made my way into the bathroom and inhaled sharply as my feet touched the freezing tile. I undressed and turned the shower temperature up almost all the way. I opened up the shower door and let my body be consumed in the steam. I washed my hair and shaved my legs then just stood in the shower for lord only knows how long. After a while I heard the slight squeak of the bathroom door open and saw Harry's shadow enter and stop in front of the mirror. 

"You okay babe?" He asked in his sexy ass morning voice "Why are you up so early?"

"I'm fine, just standing here thinking about stuff. I wanted to get up early so that I could spend as much time with you guys as possible."

"Well, when you get out of the shower, I'll get in and then we can spend the whole day together until your flight at ten tonight." I continued to lather up with soap and then I turned off the water and grabbed my towel. I wrapped it around my body and stepped out into the cold air. I kept my arms in the towel to keep it up, but I walked over to Harry and he engulfed me in a hug, kissing the top of my head. "I love you so much Cass, I know we will only be apart for a week, but it will be the most difficult week for me. I just want to let you know that whenever you try to call me, as long as I'm not in an interview or on the stage, I will immediately answer. I need you to try and stay positive though because I know how you can get."

"I'll be fine." I mumbled and pulled away from my hug. I stood on my tippy toes and pecked Harry's lips then danced out of the bathroom and into my closet. My outfit of choice today was a pair of short dark wash shorts, with a lace collared sleeveless shirt. The collar and center of the shirt where the buttons are is made of a light denim. I put on my ankle socks and put on my brown combat boots. I went back into the bathroom and saw that Harry was still in the bathroom.

"Love, are you in here?" Harry asked from the shower. 

"mhmm, I'm going to do my hair and makeup is that okay?" Harry responded with a yeah and I plugged in the blow dryer and dried my hair then straightened it. By the time I was done, Harry was done in the shower and got dressed in a white tee with rolled up dark jeans and he put a jean button down over his tee but kept in unbuttoned. "You look rather dashing if I do say so myself." I said in my best British accent which made Harry chuckle.

"How about you leave the accents to me love." Harry said and I nodded in agreement. I finished my make up in which Harry continuously told me that I didn't need, but I did and way and then I headed into Elizabeth's room to wake her up. 

"RISE AND SHINE YOU 'LIL BEAOTCH!!!" I sang to Elizabeth and she rolled over and looked at me then shoved her face back in the pillow.

"Go away!" She groaned and I laughed.

"Come on! It's our last day here and we are going to make the best of this day!" Finally after ten minutes of going back and forth, Elizabeth got up and went into the bathroom to get ready. Once satisfied with my accomplishment of getting her up, I left and headed over to Merida's room.

I opened up the door and saw that Merida and Niall were all cuddled up cutely. Niall's body was basically the blanket for Merida and her arms were holding his arms that were wrapped around her. They were literally the cutest couple ever.