Chapter 25

To: Harry <3

Babe, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kicked you out. I thought it over and I need you. I love you too much to let you go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Harry's PoV*

"Dude come on, She just said she needed to think, she didn't dump you!" Niall patted me on the back. We were in the recording studio in London and I was having a really hard time focusing on anything but Cassie. I checked my phone about every five minutes to see if she texted me or called me and so far there was nothing.

"But, what if she's thinking about whehter to stay with me or not?" I was really nervous. I love Cassie and I can't bare to imagine her leaving me.

"And what if she just wanted to get away from you for the day? You two have been spending an awful lot of time together lately!" Louis was making kissie faces by the end of his sentence

"No more time then I spend with you guys." I rolled my eyes

"You have no choice! You're stuck with us... we would never leave you Haz, plus you live with us and help us pay rent so we wouldn't let you leave anyways!"Louis always had a way with his words to make us all laugh.

I glanced over at Zayn and he was sitting on the couch staring at his phone. He hadn't talked to any of us to my knowledge since he told us that Perrie was awake. She was getting out of the Hospital tomorrow.

"Well, Cassie is stuck with me for now because her birthday is in two days and I can't return her present!" I laughed

"Okay boys, I'm done on the phone. Now get back in the booth. You're recording at least another song today." Simon walked in. Before he pushed me into the booth I looked at him seriously.

"Was that Cass that called you?"

"Yeah, she didn't mention anything about you though. She just wanted to borrow a car."

I nodded and went into the booth, trying to focus on the music and not Cassie.

After about an hour of recording, in the middle of recording Back for You, I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket. I kept singing but pulled my phone out and saw that the message was from exactly who I wanted it to be.

.From: Sassie Cassie <3

Babe, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kicked you out. I thought it over and I need you. I love you too much to let you go.

I read the message over and over four times before I heard all of the guys yelling at me to sing. I asked Simon if I could go outside to make a phone call and he rolled his eyes and nodded. I practically sprinted out of the studio and into the back garden and immediately dialed Cassie's number. After three rings, she picked up and I heard her beautiful voice

"Hello?" she answered the phone. She obviously knew that it was me because she has not only caller ID but she also has What Makes You Beautiful as my ring tone. I loved that she was acting as though she didn't know it was me.

"Hey Cass." I answered simply

"Hey Harry!" I could practically hear her smiling through the phone.

"Hey umm we're in the recording studio in London. If I text you the address could you come meet me here?"

"Sure. why?"

"I just need to see you babe."

"Good because I need to see you too. and I've made up my mind on what to do about management and I need to talk to you about it soon before I cange my mind and we need to talk to my Uncle about it."

"Ok..." I mumbled. Before she changed her mind? She's not going to break up with me is she

As if reading my mind she gave me the answer I wanted to hear. "ha ha don't worry. I'm not leaving you Harry!"

I heard the studio door open. Someone else came out of the door but I ignored it.

"Good! Well, I'll text you the address. I got to go though babe. I love you Cassie!"

"I love you too Harry!"

I hung up and then looked over my shoulder to find Louis with his face in his hands saying "awe"

"What the fuck?" The way he was looking at me was really creepy.

"You're in love with our manager's niece!!!! That's so cute! Oh and Simon wants you to come back now."

Louis awkwardly ran into the studio and I followed him. "SIMON!!!!" Louis yelled. oh god. what's he gonna say... "HARRY JUST CONFESSED HIS LOVE TO YOUR NEICE! YOUR VERY OWN CASSIE! IT WAS SO SWEET!"

Simon looked at me and pointed to the booth and we got in there. I took out my phone and texted Cassie the addres of the studio.

To:Sassie Cassie <3

7A Limehouse Cut

46 Morris Road

London

E14 6NQ

There you go love! I'll be waiting for you Xx

--------------------------------------

*Cassie's PoV*

After Merida, Elizabeth and I were done eating we got in the car and I dropped them off at the house. I plugged in the address that Harry gave me into my phone and i followed the directions that my GPS app gave me. After about twenty five minutes I made it to the Limehouse Studio and I texted Harry to tell him that i was there. Within two minutes i saw the top of the tall curly haired boy peaking out from a fence protecting him from the paparazzi outside. With Harry being brave, he opened up the fence gate and ran to my car, opened up the drivers side and helped me out of the car. We were asked questions about if we were dating or not and we both ignored the questions. That is, until we reached the gate. I was about to go inside the gate when Harry stopped me and kissed me right there in front of the paps.

"Take that as you would like." He said to the 10 men outside. Then he closed the gate and looked at me. "Erm... Sorry. I didn't know how else to show them we were dating."

I playfully pushed his chest. "You could have told them!" I was laughing and Harry took my hand and led me inside

"But that's so boring!" He smiled so big that his dimples were popping out and I smiled at him and messed up his hair.

"CASSIE!" All the boys, minus Zayn, screamed when I walked in.

"Hey Cass, have you thought about what management said?" My uncle said directly to me. I nodded. "Harry, have you?" Harry nodded as well. "Ok well we can talk about that now if you want. The rest of you are free to go." Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn left and Harry and I sat on the black leather sofa across from the rolling chair that Uncle Simon sat in. "So what have you thought?" Simon asked while folding his hands in his lap.

I stared at Harry to tell him to go first and he nodded and put his arm around my shoulder. "Well, I was thinking, as long as Cassie and you are okay with it, that we just stay as open about us as we want. We know that Management will put out cheating rumours and we will know that they are wrong. We will just have to ignore the hate and take up with all the bullshit that management throws at us."

They both looked at me to give my opinion. "Well, I was thinking the same thing. I already take so much shit, so what's a little more of it gonna do?" I laughed a little bit

"Ok, you guys do know that Management will try to make your lives hell right?" Simon looked really worried.

"Yeah I mean, it's nothing that we can't handle right?" Harry said squeezing my shoulder.

Simon shrugged. "I don't know what they will have planned. They sure as hell won't tell me because you're my niece."

"We can take it." I replied. I don't know if I was trying to convince Simon or myself of that.