Chapter 12

At 2:30 Harry decided that it was probably a good time to leave so that I wouldn't get in any big trouble. So, He gathered Elizabeth Merida and I and we were on our way back to my uncles house. I sat in the front an Harry held my hand the whole time rubbing circles on the side of my palm. I didn't know what my Simon was going to do when when we got back but it was making me nervous and Harry knew it. He turned on the radio and what do you know? Kiss you was on. Trying to lighten the mood, Harry started screaming the words at the top of his lungs. God I love him. We stopped at a red light and he pulled my head in and kissed me on the top of the head as Elizabeth and Merida let out an in sync "aweee" I think Harry and I both forgot they were in the car because we both blushed at their noise!

We parked in the drive way of uncle Simons and Merida and Elizabeth got out of the car and Harry walked overto my side and opened the door I hopped out of the car and he gently kissed my lips. "We'll be ok babe" he whispered in my ear. Harry held my hand and then we made our way to the front door. Elizabeth and Merida slipped in and we followed. Harry made his way into the kitchen knowing that that was where Simon would be.

And sure as hell he was right.

"Where the fuck were you two last night and why didn't you even call me to tell me where you were?!?!?!" He yelled almost immediately

I knew that Harry was trying really hard not to yell because I felt him tense up.

"And young lady," Simon yelled towards me, "your parents told me to keep you safe and honestly, how am I supposed to do that when your going around having sex and not coming home? Im going to pit a limit on how much and when you two can see each other. I knew I should've never given in to letting you two go out. Harry I think you should leave."

Harry nodded and I followed him to the front door. I hugged him tightly and he kissed the top of my head. I looked up at him and kissed him on the lips. " He wont let us see each other for a while." I mumbled

"Maybe not, but I will text you and call you all of the time! Plus he has a recording studio in his basement and we'll be coming over here to use it at least twice this week."

I gave him a weak smile and then buried my head in his chest.

''Harry I do believe that I asked you to leave!" Simon yelled

"Well I think thats my que." He muttered. He took my face in his hands and kissed me. "I'll see you soon okay?" I nodded as tears streamed down my face. He wiped them off with his thumb and then opened the door and left looking back at me one last time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well guys! Hope you liked it! Lots of love ~Meredith <3