Chapter Four

I was woken up obnoxiously early this morning by some thing I would never of expected.

A text, and from Alfie too.

'hiya dan, i'm throwing a house party tomorrow night and yeah do u wanna come? bring alcohol n stuff and invite anyone u wanna idc.'

I had been at this school for a few days and have already been invited to a party? Wow, could this be any easier? Plus I can invite anyone I want? I'll just choose Phil and his stupid nerd friends, then it'll show Phil 'how sorry I really am' and then piss him off after. That and I've always wanted to see what a pissed nerd looks like anyway.

I got changed after pondering about the great things this party could potentially hold and told my Mum. Of course she let me go, she was just happy I had found some 'friends' that 'liked' me. The alcohol thing took a bit of persuasion, but she's just letting me take a bottle of Vodka, and with all the other alcohol contributions, this will turn out to be a shit load of alcohol.

I had never been to a party like this before, or at all. In my seventeen years of living I've never been to a party like this before, I could finally loose my virginity. I'm probably the last person in my year to be a virgin, I bet even the nerds have because the nerds are the best at parties stereotypically.

-

I highly doubted that we were going to be beat up anyone today because of the exhilaration this party had caused and everyone was fussing around Alfie constantly so at least I could ask Phil if he wanted to join. I didn't share any classes with Phil today being the only classes we shared were Art and English and were sat next to each other in both of them.

Alfie and the group all seemed distracted, even the four pussys of the group, the boys surrounded by sluts who wanted to get laid even though he had a girlfriend but on the other hand, a boy called Connor seemed to be getting a bit too close to Zoe.

It was lunch now and I decided now would be the right time to ask them. I strode my way through everyone fussing about the party and made my way over to the front of the field, where the nerds could freely hang without being scared that they were going to be late for their next lessons. I cringed on the fact that not too long ago I used to be like that.

I see the three of them, sat in a triangle in various different positions, PJ with his legs crossed, Chris with his legs spread and both of Phil's too his right hand side. I made my way closer to them before my thoughts on how I was going to ask them were once again interrupted. Does anyone have any manners to know not to interrupt people? Or is it because half the time no one else can hear them because they are in my head, probably the latter.

"If you're coming over here to beat the shit out of anyone of us, then fuck off." PJ spoke up. I was slightly surprised at him, I wouldn't really expect either of them to swear like that, you can't judge a book by its cover.

"No, actually not." Once again I was interrupted by Chris' mutter of 'makes a change'. The bastard. "I actually came over here to ask you if you would like to come to Alfie's party as my add ons to show you how sorry I really am. All you need to bring is yourself and alcohol."

Chris suddenly screamed "Hell yeah! Don't be killjoys you two, live a little!" He was clearly going this was going to be easy.

Phil and PJ looked at each other with lack of ease, Chris suddenly pulled PJ's glance from Phil to himself and nodded looking back at me. I knew he was still uncertain on the matter but Chris would reassure him there. Lastly, the last person who was needing to be convinced was Phil himself. His glaze flickering between the three of us. PJ, who seemed to be okay now to come spoke up, "Come on Phil, don't worry about it, it'll be fine and if Dan is the usual dick he is there, we're both going." Chris nodded in reassurance with that statement.