Chapter Twenty Five

A/N I changed my username to djhandpml because it's now the same as my Instagram ;)

When we woke up it was Sunday which meant we both had to go to school tomorrow. According to Phil, not many people knew why I wasn't at school in the last two or three weeks which was good.

Being as it was the last official day before endless stress enduced mental break downs and having to spend up to seven hours in a trapped environment and pretentious dickheads, we decided just to spend the day lounging around with liberty.

This morning Phil had woken up before me and made us both coffee which he woke me up with and a few kisses here and there.

My Mum had made it specific that she'd prefer it if I came home at around half two for school preparations, so I just needed to get some lunch and Phil's and then go home. I didn't want to go downstairs again and face Phil's Mum, I was still relatively embarrassed about the triggering issue in the kitchen. Phil told me that I didn't need to be embarrassed, but I couldn't help but feel compelled to.

"Dan, I'm just going to get in the shower, okay? You can just stay in bed." Phil said and kissed my forehead before gathering his clothes and going into the bathroom.

When Phil was in the shower, it occurred to me how much I love Phil, I wouldn't even be alive if it wasn't for Phil and he's shown me the good. He encouraged me to to stay alive just that little bit longer, mad just those few days showed me that things that were good and excited could happen when you least expect it.

And that was just that little push, that little bit of motivation that I needed to keep going.

Phil got out of the shower about five minutes later and found me in the exact same spot.

As Phil was getting changed, I suddenly told him that I loved him. Regardless of the fact that I was only in my underwear, I went up to him and passionately kissed him in his lips, grabbing his bare waist with all my might, bringing him as close as psychics would allow.

Phil laced his fingers in my hair pushing our faces closer as he grinned into the kiss.

We broke apart for air but I pecked his lips and murmured a quick 'I love you' in between each tender kiss.

After that, we just got breakfast - courtesy of Phil's Mum we had some pancakes, and stayed downstairs for a bit and watched Harry Potter (RIP Alan Rickman, died too young and will never be forgotten) with Phil's Mum and Dad.

Both Phil's parents were completely fine with our relationship status, they gave us the bigger couch to snuggle up on.

Every now and then, we'd take it in turns to kiss each other on the foreheads and whisper loving things into each other's ears. It was nice, knowing that someone loved you as much as Phil and I loved each other, it created  heart felt feeling of pure delectation.

It was Sunday meaning it was a school night so we only wanted one Harry Potter film before I left.

As soon as I opened the front door my Mum came up and hugged me asking if I'd like a drink. Dad would be home soon and Adam is fuck knows where yet again so I presume it'll just be the three of us. Adam knows about the certain events that have occurred recently but we haven't spoke a word about it - whether it's because we literally haven't seen each other or he doesn't give a shit. Probably the latter.