Chapter Thirty Two

A/N here's an extra long chapter because this book is coming to a close.

After Phil and his parents left, Mum and I cleaned everything up whilst listening to some Christmas music. It took about an hour so make sure everything was spotless and the only thing that needed to be cleaned up now was the decorations - they'd go down at another time.

It was late by the time we'd finished, and throughout the clearing up Mum complained that she was tired so once we'd finally completed it all, she said goodnight and took herself to bed.

I, on the other hand, were not tired and decided to message Phil to see if he was still awake or not.

'Hey Phil, you awake? Xx'

I didn't have to wait long for the reply, insinuating that he was as awake as I was.

'Yeah, do you wanna Skype? Xx' He replied.

'Okay, we'll have to do it quietly though as Mum just went to bed Xx'

I loaded up my laptop and went clicked on the Skype icon, waiting patiently for Phil to come on the website. Two minutes later, his profile came up as if he was online and I called him.

"Hey," I whisper spoke, ebony precautious and not wanting to wake my Mum up.

"Hello," he said louder, so I presumed his parents were still awake.

"Thank you so much for my presents Phil, they're perfect. Thank you."

"Anything for you. Thank you for mine too, I can't wait to meet Muse! I'm seriously so excited and it's so close, like, in less than a week I'm going to meet Muse! I actually can't believe it!"

"Well, you deserve it Phil, look what you've done for my family. It's the least I can do, really."

"I love you,"

"I love you too, you dingus."

"Dingus?!" Phil pretended to be angry, even though I could see the smile on his face.

"Yeah. And thanks for the thing before you left. I couldn't go downstairs for fifteen minutes!" I said sarcastically, even though he knew I didn't mind it.

"Did you have to sort it out?" Phil responded, giggling slightly.

"Kind of."

"Just think, one day I'll be able to do it for you."

"Phil, not now."

"Not now? Does that mean another time Daniel James Howell?"

"Maybe Philip Michael Lester."

Phil sighed with contentment, me accidentally mimicking the action afterwards.

Without noticing, Phil and I have began to mimick each other's actions, whether it be sorting out our hairs, or yawning. There's usually a three second delay and then the other repeats.

"Dan, I'm warning you now that if I suddenly stop replying it's because I've fallen asleep."

"Are you tired? And okay,"