Chapter Twenty Three

We only had one day left until the three of them went back to school whilst I still couldn't attend for another week. Being as I would be lonely and miss them for the next five days, only seeing them briefly after school, we decided that we would go out today and do something productive.

I was the one first one to wake, and unfortunately I rolled over too hard and woke Phil up.

"Morning," Phil croakily spoke, laughing slightly at my guilty expression.

"Sorry I woke you up." I said and kissed his lips a good morning, hoping this would make a Phil accept my apology.

He eagerly kissed back. According to Phil, Chris and Peej were very deep sleepers, especially in the morning. Phil checked his phone to see that it was only three minutes past ten so we could basically do whatever we wanted for an hour as long as it was quiet.

"It's okay," he said and pecked my lips one final time and then just looked into my eyes.

This isn't the first time he's done this, and every time that he does I take the opportunity to examine each one of his magnificent facial features.

The way that his cheeks have this constant blush which isn't a crimson red, but more of a rose pink. The way that his eyebrows are similar to his natural coloured hair that resembles a ginger colour, yet constantly denies it and calls it 'mousy brown' and the way that they're perfectly arched and symmetrical.

And the best thing, his eyes.

If anyone was to ask me what colour Phil's eyes were, I wouldn't be able to give a one colour answer. His eyes area beautiful combination of blue, green and yellow. The main body of his eyes were blue, resembling deep swimming pools able to engulf anything that it desired. The green went in streaks of his eyes, as if it was seaweed which was perfectly aligned with the sand which the blue sea washed upon, and then there was the yellow. The yellow wasn't as noticeable as the other colours, but was still there in vibrant pools of yellow.

"Dan, you're beautiful," Phil said suddenly, reaching up and kiss in my forehead.

"So are you. I love you Phil."

"I love you too Dan."

-

We waited another hour and a half before Chris and PJ to wake up, get ready and decided that we should go to the cinema and watch the next thing that came on.

We hopped on the bus and got straight to the cinema, choosing a film and sitting down in the order of PJ, Chris, Phil and myself sat next to the wall. The cinema was basically empty so during the advertisements we just sat and talked.

"Do you wanna go for dinner after?" PJ asked us whilst looking on his phone.

Chris and Phil agreed and looked at me, I then agreed and fiddled with the sleeve of my jumper. I still had the bandages on both of my wrists and they were extremely itchy. I had to scratch it but I couldn't, I desperately tried to distract myself, but I couldn't.

"P-P-Phil my wrists are really itchy and I c-can't bare it, help." I said through tears, I could do anything to myself because I have Phil. He'll help me, I hope.

"C'mon," he said whilst whispering, not wanting to disturb the other five or so people in the cinema, "let's go outside."