Chapter Twenty Six

Once school had finished, Phil went home to see him Mum for a bit but she knew that Phil was going to have to come round mine for quater to five so that we could go counselling.

I really didn't want to go being as Phil would force what was the matter earlier out of me, but I suppose that was just his way of showing me that he cared.

Mum did the obligatory thing of asking how my day was and school generally, but when I answered I excluded my encounter with Alfie, Marcus and Troye.

Begrudgingly, I got myself ready in suitable clothing and walked down the road to Phil's house to get him. 

I knocked on the door and Phil greeted me a kiss. It wasn't lustful or needy, it was more filled with passion. Even though we had literally been with each other all day, we still missed each other in the short period of time we'd been without each other. 

Eventually we broke away, desperate for air, "ready to go?"

"As ready as I'll ever be, let's go."

We walked back to mine and we didn't even get to the front door before Mum greeted us saying "if we don't leave now we'll be late."

"Do we have to go?" I said, really not wanting to be questioned about my life but apparently I'm not stable enough to deal with it myself.

"Dan you'll be fine, I'm here, your Mum's here, it's going to okay."

"Fucks sake," I said under my breath.

"Dan, please refrain from that language," guess it was louder than under my breath,  "but it's okay, it's just a few questions."

"Don't worry, Dan, I've got you."

Inside the counselling room, I was clearly shaking. I don't understand why I was getting to worked up about this, Phil would protect me through out, he promised me this. I'm going to be okay.

"Daniel Howell."

My name was called and I was taken to Dr. Who's room.

"Hello Dan, how are you?" He began, placing his pen down on the desk and logged onto the computer opposite him.

"School."

"Okay," he said, his Scottish accent clearly showing. "And how was school today?"

"Busy."

"Care to elaborate?"

"No."

"Dan," Phil interrupted, "something happened today and after I could tell that you weren't okay."

"I said I don't want to talk about it," I replied, slightly angry that Phil wouldn't just drop it.

"Dan, what happened?" Dr Who questioned after Phil had slipped that something had happened today.

"Nothing."

"Dan," Phil said before I snapped.

"No! I said I don't want to fucking talk about it! I don't want to fucking be here yet alone express how shitty my day was and how much I want to do whag Alfie said. I know I'm useless and don't deserve to be alive, I know!" I said and slumped down in my chair, defeated.