Chapter Nine

TRIGGER WARNING - If you wish to not read, inbox me and I will happily summarise it to you. I'm sorry and please read safely.

By the time I get home, I'm already tripping. The hallucinations are getting worse by the second.

Dan was alone in a room. The room was a large cushioned room, which was many people utopias, yet Dan was shitting himself. The door was shut with about seven different padlocks insuring that the door wasn't going to budge. In the middle of the door was the quintessential rectangular window, bars going vertically. If Dan was sure of one thing, it would be that there was no escape. He was curled into a ball on the top left hand side of this endless comfort, cowering away from the dark, hooded figure that was lurking in the opposite direction.

Violently shaking, he exclaims something in his defence: "Who are you and what do you want with me?" The figure suddenly swoons around, milliseconds it took to reveal its personality. Before lifting its final mask, the hood, it clapped. Clapping assembled two other of these petrifying looking reapers.

"Alright, boys," the main one spoke, "take them off."

In sync, the hooded monsters revealed their true personalities. Cowering over Dan was none other than the three boys Dan and his posse oppressed. The people that went through so much from Dan's group of 'friends'. Oh how the tables had turned.

Phil was the dictator in this situation as he held a cleaver, covered in dripping scarlet red blood.

"It's payback time, Daniel," he spoke sweetly, "don't you think boys?" Chris and PJ nodded a response, their eyes exploring the depths of Dan's soul and thoughts telepathically,

Phil strolled closer, just a small gap between the two. Dan was still curled up on the floor. "Get up, NOW!" Phil exclaimed.

Dan rushed to his feet, breathing deepening as the uncertainty of what Phil and the two others were bound to do him. The brunette was shaking as Phil lifted the cleaver to his neck.

"You know what Dan, the funny thing is, we all know that you're a nice human being. You're game is to try to fit in, yet you're failing abysmally. You don't want to hurt us as you understand what we're going through. You, Daniel, deserve this."

Dan tried to protest, he repeatedly shook his head and said 'no', but this demonic version of Phil wasn't having any of it. Phil brought the cleaver to Dan's neck and laughed manically along with PJ and Chris.

Now Dan was confused. What was going on?

"You see Dan, I'm not going to hurt you intentionally. I'll wait till someone tells me to like you do,"

"Just fucking do it already!" Chris shouted, indicating to Phil that the time was right.

In one swift movement, Dan's neck was now dripping with the scarlet red blood, oddly beautiful as it was a complete contrast in comparison to his neck.

I tried to regain reality, but my anxiety some how won. My breathing was shallow and deep. Everything around me was fuzzy. The constant stream of tears flowed down my face as it felt like the surrounding walls were engulfing me. This was horrible. I can't stop coughing, my throat is raw and feels like it's closing up on me.

I close my eyes and count to ten, in the desperate hope to try and stop this panic attack. Finally it works and I drift into a deep slumber, contemplating tomorrow's actions.

A/N *updates bc i went to tatinof!*