Chapter Twenty Two

After dinner, Phil, his Mum, my Mum and myself all sat down in Phil's living room and watched a film. In the end, we stuck with a comedy called 'Hot Fuzz' and the partners of the group of six were all snuggled up. It was Phil's Mum and her husband, my Mum and my Dad who eventually came round and Phil and I who were the most snuggled up. Everyone knew that Phil and I were now in a relationship, and thankfully, everyone was accepting and really nice about it.

Since it was late when we put the film on and people were already tired to begin with, our parents where suddenly falling into slumber. Once the film was three quarters of the way through and the intense fighting action came on, Phil and I were the only two awake.

"Do you wanna go upstairs?" Phil asked and I nodded in response before carefully creeping up the stairs in vein not to wake up the parents.

When we got upstairs and into Phil's room, he quietly shut the door with his foot and came over to me on the bed. He picked my chin up with his hands and made me look up slowly. Phil bent down and gave me a passionate kiss, mumbling something such as; 'I love you' and continued kissing me.

Phil moved down onto my neck.

"P-Phil." I breathed out, my neck was a sensitive area.

"Yes?" He responded with attempted innocence, yet that was the complete opposite of this situation.

"My n-neck it-"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know and it's way to soon, I'm sorry."

"No its okay, you didn't know and soon, okay?"

"Okay."

"So, what do you want to do? I mean, it's pretty early." Phil asked in attempt to change the subject.

"I'm not really too fussed, I mean, I'm pretty tired so we could just snuggle in bed for a bit?"

"Yeah, of course, if that's what you want to do."

Since we were in a relationship and weren't taking off our underwear, we both quickly brushed our teeth and stripped down in front of each other. Phil got in bed first being as that was his usual side where he slept. He had a double bed that was tucked in the left hand side of his room, and because his was room was already relatively large, there was space for anything miscellaneous he had.

We tucked in, Phil turned off the light and got back into bed, the light was near the door on the wall that he was laying right next to so he didn't really have to move that much.

On the other side of the room, Phil's phone vibrates so he goes to get it because it might be important. He brings the phone over and shows me what the message said.

tmrw chris is having like a lad get together and ur both invited, u coming?

PJ must be round Chris' right now so I presume that those two were definitely going.

"Dan, do you want to go? You don't have to." Phil asked as he carefully climbed back in bed and I snuggled back into him.

"Well, do you want to? I'm not too fused either way but yeah I guess it would be nice. Oh and Phil, do they know, well, ab-" I said looking down at my arms before he cut me off.

Society (Phan)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें