He does your hair ☺️

Slenderman
"Y/N, stay still", he chuckled and continued brushing through your hair. "But it hurtssss", you whined and he chuckled. "Almost done", he grabbed a ponytail and began twisting your hair softly but tightly before wrapping it into a neat bun ontop of your head. "Perfect", he "smiled" and showed you in the mirror.

Jeff the Killer
Jeff was attempting to put your hair into a simple ponytail, but was failing miserably. "How the hell do girls do this?!", he growled in frustration. "Brush through it first, dork", you giggled and he grabbed the brush, gently brushing through your long/short h/c hair. He slowly put in the ponytail, it was loose but he was proud. "I fucking did it".

BEN Drowned
"BEN, you can't just braid with one piece of hair", he grunted and continued attempting. "Take 3 pieces and overlap them", you instructed and he groaned in defeat, doing it. "Now, overlap until you reach the end of my hair", he nodded and slowly began doing it. After a few minutes, he finished. It was surprisingly neat and straight, he smiled proudly and put the ponytail in the end of your hair.

Masky
Masky was slowly straightening your hair while you read a book. You smiled and looked up from your book, as he continued. "Don't forget underneath", he pouted and looked at you. "How am I gonna do that?", you smiled and shook your head. "That's why I told you to put it into a half bun", he pouted and continued,"fuck the underneath".

Hoodie
"Hoodie, when you curl it, leave the curler in for about five seconds instead of two". He was curling your hair, but getting upset because they didn't stay in. He brushed your hair and began again, leaving it in for five seconds instead of two. He smiled at the results and put in a little hairspray after each curl. "T-that worked", he smiled and continued.

Ticci Toby
"Careful..", Toby was attempting to put a messy bun in your hair but hair kept falling. "H-how the he-hell", he whined and you showed him quickly before taking it out. "Take your time", you giggled and he huffed. "F-fine", he slowly put your hair up, but when hair fell again, he growled and grabbed bobby pins and pinned the rest of your hair up.

Eyeless Jack
He was trying to do a bow with your hair, but it wasn't working. "What the fuck is this bullshit", he hissed and you laughed. "Baby, look at a tutorial", he grabbed your laptop and looked it up,"wow, I feel dumb", he pouted and began following the tutorial. After a few tries, he did it. He threw his arms up in victory, doing a little dance.

Laughing Jack
Jack was doing a waterfall braid, when he groaned. "I almost had it too", you giggled and kissed his cheek. "Try again, you'll get it", you encouraged and he nodded, trying again. He stuck his tongue out in concentration as he continued to braid. "FUCK YES", he screamed when he got it and you laughed as he did a dance.

Glitchy Red
Red was attempting to do a fishtail braid, but wasn't doing it tight enough so when he finished, it would be all weird. He growled and took it out, doing it a little tighter. "Motherfucker...", he hissed under his breath, making you giggle. "Red, chill", he shook his head and continued. "Not until I get it", after 20 minutes, he finally got it tight enough and you smiled. "Good job baby", he shrugged. "I know".

Dark Link
"This is fucking bullshit", he growled as he attempted to do two braids then combine them into one. "You have to do one at a time", you informed him and he growled. "I knew that..", he said as he began working on one side than the other. "Mhmmmm", you teased as he combined the two together. "Finally, I got it", he screamed in victory.

Okay so this was random and an extremely early update ^.^
~HomicidalAshley