Concert you two go to! \(^.^)/

Slenderman

It was your 18th birthday, so Slender decided to get tickets for warped tour. 

Jeff the Killer

It was your 6th month anniversary, and Jeff wanted to make it special so he brought you to a Hollywood Undead concert.

BEN Drowned

You and BEN haven't done anything since your first date, and he wanted to make it up to you so he took you to a Skrillex concert.

Masky

Masky realized you've been depressed and wanted to cheer you up, so he took you to a Pierce the Veil concert.

Hoodie

Hoodie found out that your favorite band, Sleeping with Sirens, was gonna be playing near you and you were upset because you couldn't afford tickets. He scared security into letting you two in. 

Ticci Toby

Toby was gonna bring you on a date to the fanciest restraunt in town, only for them to have no reservations. He promised you a fun night, so he stole concert tickets to a Bring Me The Horizon concert. 

Laughing Jack

LJ found out you were getting bullied for liking HelloGoodbye, so to make you happy he got you tickets to the concert. 

Eyeless Jack

EJ wanted to do something special for you, because it was the date your father had passed and he wanted to take your mind off it. He got concert tickets to Avenged Sevenfold

Glitchy Red

Red found out that you and your best friend, (Y/F/N), had gotten into a fight and you were upset over it. He wanted to cheer you up so he got concert tickets to Evanescence.