When he catches you cutting -TRIGGER WARNING-

Alright guys, I was kinda lazy and it was too much work to put everyone so I made another chapter like this. If you cut, I understand. I really do. But please, don't ruin your body. I'm here if you need to talk.
-Homicidal Ashley-

You were in the bathroom, with the door locked. You were in a fetal position, rocking slowly while holding your knees to your chest. You kept getting told you weren't good enough for him, by all your "friends" and their boyfriends. They kept telling you that you were too ugly for him, don't treat him right, and that he deserves better. You slowly stood up, shaking and reached up to a box you promised to never touch again. You slowly unlocked it, and looked at the glass shards, knives, and razors. You took a shaky breath, and slowly reached into the box. You felt the cold metal, bringing back old memories. You glanced at the scars on your skin, then the blade. You played with the blade a bit, tracing lightly over your old scars. You thought back to what they all said, about how you're not good enough. You slowly dragged the blade across a clear space of skin. You felt relieved when your skin split open, and you watched as the blood started dripping down. You closed your eyes and leaned your head against the sink, just letting the blood drip on the floor. You listened to the little drips as the blood hit the tile. You felt happy, yet upset. You had broken a promise you made to yourself. You promised you would never do this again, but here you are. Flashbacks started to come to mind, like times of sitting in your bedroom and dragging that blade across your skin. You made some more cuts, the next one deeper than the last. You were snapped out of your thoughts when the bathroom door opened. You put your arm behind your back, but (y/b) walked over with tears in his eyes and took your wrist softly looking at the cuts. "W-why?..", he choked out and let tears run down his face. You looked down and started crying harder than before. "I-I...I don't feel good enough for you okay?...", you whispered and watched as he started to clean the cuts. "You are good enough for me, who made you think that?..", he whispered and kissed each of your cuts delicately. You stayed silent, crying harder and bringing your knees to your chest. "Y/N, fucking tell me!", he screamed and started crying, hugging you tightly to his chest. "T-the girls did..They told me I was too ugly for you and that I don't treat you right..and they're right..", you cried into his chest and hugged back. "Y/N, if I didn't think you were beautiful or that you didn't treat me right, I wouldn't be with you. I love YOU, no one else. I know I've fucked up, but I have you now and I will always love you. Even if we break up, I'll still love you. Don't listen to them, and don't destroy your body. It's perfect, okay?", he whispered into your ear and rocked slowly, kissing your head. You nodded and sobbed into his chest. Let's just say, those girls NEVER bothered you again.