He realizes he lost you. (First person pov)

Slenderman

"Why..why did I have to hit her?!", I screamed at myself. I sat in my chair and pushed my "face" in my hands. I wanted to be able to hold her again..and I can't. Why?! I..I can't believe it hurt her..and now, I've lost her and (baby's name), forever..

Jeff the Killer

I laid on my bed and pushed my face in my pillow, trying to muffle my cries. 2 years..all wasted because I had to hit her.. I felt so stupid..I promised I wouldn't hurt her and I did.. And now..they're gone..

BEN Drowned

I sat against my wall, trying to hold back tears. I should've never laid a hand on her! Thoughts began racing through my mind, back to her and (baby's name). I lost them for good..

Ticci Toby

My body began twitching, more than usual. I gripped my hair, pulling slightly. I completely fucked up, I fucking fucked up. I lost my babies forever..

Hoodie

I pushed away my cheesecake (le gasp) and let my head thump off the table. I lost her..I lost everything.. All because I had to hit her. I can't believe I did that..

Masky

I looked down at my hands, I can't believe I hurt her.. I did the one thing I promised to never do.. I can't believe I did that.. The price of it was losing her and my baby..I lost it all.. (BVB REFERENCE AYEEEE)

Eyeless Jack

I glared at myself in my mirror, I was a monster..I mean, I was already one, but what I did was something I never dreamed I could do.. I wish I never laid a hand on her..I lost my world..

Laughing Jack

I leaned against the Ferris wheel, the one Y/N and I went on when I was sick. I wanted my princesses (or princess and prince) back..but I lost them.. Forever..

Glitchy Red

I'm such a fucking dumbass..I just had to hurt my babygirl.. How could I be so stupid?! I slammed my head on the table, ignoring the pain. I wanted my babies back..

Dark Link

How the serious fuck did I lose her?! I didn't mean to.. I was just so upset.. I wish I would've listened.. God, I'm a fucking moron!

Your POV

I can't forgive him, what if he hurts (baby's name)?..I glanced at my phone, tempted to call him. No! I can't..I can't put (baby's name) in danger. He had a chance and he lost it, goodbye, (Cp's name).

And this story has come to an end! Thank you for all the reads, votes, and comments. ❤️💙💛💜💚
And, I am making a Fnaf boyfriend (and girlfriend) scenarios! I will be making the first chapter soon!
Again, thank you for all the love and support you've given me throughout this story and my other stories. Holy fuck, I'm kinda tearing up. Okay, but seriously, these were amazing to write and I loved going through the comments and reading all the support and sometimes funny comments.
As always,
-homicidalashley
(That sounded like a fucking business letter holy fucking shit)