He finds out you haven't been eating

Slenderman

"Y/N, you need to eat", Slendy hugged you and held you close while you cried. "I can't.. I'm too fat..", you cried into his shirt and he held you closer. "Who made you feel this way?", he wiped your tears and you shook your head. "Girls at school..", you whispered and you could feel him pull you closer. "Those girls will be getting a visit tonight", you nodded and sniffled. He eventually got you to eat some chicken nuggets. 

Jeff the Killer

"Why aren't you eating?!", Jeff shouted which made you really nervous. "I-it's..I just.. I see thse girls that are skinny and pretty..", you whispered and started crying. He sighed and lifted up your chin, making you look at him. "Y/N, those girls aren't pretty at all. No guy wants an anorexic looking girl, unless they're douchebags", he kissed your cheek and you looked at him, nodding. Jeff made you eat a burger 10 minutes later. 

BEN Drowned

"Y/N...", BEN whispered and you looked down in shame. He's been trying to get you to eat for an hour now, but you kept refusing. "Y/N..please eat..", he whispered and took your hands softly in his. "No.. I don't want to..", you glanced up at him and felt immediately guilty when you saw tears forming in his eyes. "Why not?..", he was trying his hardest not to cry, but you could tell he was losing. "Okay..I'll eat..", you whispered after a few minutes of silence. 

Masky

He got upset when you kept saying you already ate. "Y/N, don't lie to me. I know you haven't been eating and you better tell me why", you looked down and let your eyes water. "I-I can't..", you glanced up at him then looked back down. "Why not?..", he wiped the stray tear off your cheek, which made you start crying. "Masky..a guy told me I was too fat..", he immediately tensed up and kissed your cheek. "Go eat something, I'm gonna go give him a nice visit. I'll be back in a bit", you sniffled and nodded, going into the kitchen while he left. 

Hoodie

Hoodie started crying when you told him you haven't eaten for 2 weeks. He kept trying to get you to eat anything, even just a candy bar. "I-I ca-can't l-lose you Y-Y/N..P-please ea-eat..", he cried and you started to cry with him. "I-I tried b-but I ju-just ge-get s-sick..", you whispered and he cried harder. "Please! Eat anything! Anything you want, just tell me what you want to eat and I'll get it!", you were amazed that he didn't stutter once, and sniffled, crying harder. "I-I'll t-try.. Just for you..", you whispered and he ran into the kitchen to get you something. 

Ticci Toby

When Toby found out, he cried then got upset. "E-EAT!", he screamed and shoved a salad in front of you. "T-toby I-I ca-can't..", you whimpered which made him more upset. "E-EAT, I-I'M N-NOT L-LETTING YO-YOU S-STARVE Y-YOURSELF!", you took a small bite and cried harder, but that didn't satisfy him. "A-ALL OF I-IT!", you finished after 15 minutes, and Toby calmed. "I-I'm so-sorry f-for ye-yelling..I-I ju-just w-wanted y-you to e-eat...", you sniffled and hugged him. "T-thank you."

Laughing Jack

LJ immediately stopped laughing when you told him you haven't eaten. "Eat something.. Here", he handed you some candy, but you pushed it away. "I can't..", he shook his head. "You're eating this, one way or another. I will shove it in your mouth if you don't eat it", you glanced at him and could tell he wasn't joking. "Fine..", you took the pieces and slowly ate them. LJ watched and smiled, kissing your cheek. 

Eyeless Jack

"Y/N? What's wrong?"
"N-Nothing", you replied while walking to the bathroom. He grabs your wrist and pulls you back softly. "This is the 4th time you went to the bathroom, You're NOT alright!", you tried to get out of his grip, but he tightened it. "EJ, l-let go!", he shook his head and pulled you into his chest. "No, tell me what's wrong", instead of answering, you just cried into his shoulder. "Y/N, please tell me what's going on..I've noticed you haven't been eating for a while now..Is that what's wrong?", you cried harder and nodded. "Let's get you something in your belly, you want a kidney?", that made you laugh a little, which made him smile. "There's my baby"

Glitchy Red

Anyone have ideas? I ran out of ideas and yeah.. Whoever helps I'll credit! <3 
I just can't think of anything to say for him, probably because I'm tired haha. Anyways, if anyone helps I really appreciate it!!

A/N

Thanks so much to SnowSparktheKat for helping me with the EJ one! <3 
Follow this amazing girl!!