He tries to apologize but you don't forgive him

Slenderman

Slender has stopped by everyday and tried apologizing with gifts, but you couldn't forgive him. He broke you. 

Jeff the Killer

It was a week later, before the first time Jeff showed up to apologize. You just slammed the door in his face, then cried in your room. You cried because you hated how you couldn't forget him.

BEN Drowned

BEN kept trying to apologize through messages on Cleverbot and sending texts, but you always deleted the texts and exited out of cleverbot. You couldn't forgive him for what he's done. 

Masky

Masky kept showing up at your job everyday, multiple times a day, trying to apologize. He finally stopped when your boss threatened to call the cops for harrassment. 

Hoodie

Hoodie was everywhere you were, but he stayed quiet. He just watched you, making sure you don't forget about him. You always walked a different direction, avoiding him as best as you could.

Laughing Jack

LJ tried apologizing many times a day, by sending candy and flowers to you, but you always told the delievery guy to throw them away. You just wanted to forget him and move on.

Eyeless Jack

EJ kept sending his friends over to apologize for him, but you always made them leave. If he wasn't man enough to come himself, then he doesn't care. 

Glitchy Red

Red kept apologizing through your DS whenever you played, you could be in the middle of an adventure and he'd send a message ruining the fun for you. You always had to turn off your DS, because he woudn't stop. 

A/N
Alright, 10 votes for next chapter c:
Also, the next chapter is when he makes it up to you. <3 
-Homicidal Ashley-