When you wear something of his

Slenderman 

You were sitting on Slendy's bed, waiting for him when you noticed a row of suits identical to eachother. You grabbed one and put it on over your clothes, when Slendy walked in. "Child, what are you doing?", he asked and you moved your wrists making the sleeves flap around. "Wearing your suit", you smiled and giggled. "Well, you look adorable babe", he kissed your cheek. 

Jeff the Killer

Jeff was showering, when you looked at his hoodie. You picked it up and giggled, it was soft. You put it on and took a couple pictures, not noticing Jeff photobombing you. "Y/N?", you jumped and squeaked. "Yes?", you asked innocently and looked at him. "Why are you wearing my hoodie?", he watched you and chuckled. "Because it's comfy and smells like you!", you giggled and kissed his cheek. "God dammit, you can wear it for the day", you cheered. 

BEN Drowned

BEN was playing video games, while you watched. "Hey BEN?", you kissed his cheek. "Yeah Y/N?", he kept playing, not really paying attention to you. "Can I wear your hat?", you put on your best puppy dog face. "I suppose so", he put it on you softly and smiled,"perfect!" 

Masky

Masky was taking a nap, so his mask was on the table next to him. You picked it up and put it on, just to see what it was like. "Whoaaaaa, this is so cool!", Masky sat up and yawned. "Y/N?", he looked at you and chuckled,"having fun?" You nodded and giggled,"yes, a lot actually".

Hoodie

You wanted to wear his hoodie, but he refused. "Fine, can I wear your gloves then?", you pouted and he looked at you. "W-why?", he asked skeptically. "It's either the hoodie or gloves babe", you gave him a choice and watched him take off his gloves. "I'll settle for your gloves", you put them on and giggled.

Ticci Toby

You were always interested in Toby's goggles, you even wanted to wear them. You kept sucking up to him, like making pancakes for him and giving him a lot of kisses. "Y/N, wh-what do y-you want?", he watched you. "Well, I actually wanted to your wear your goggles", you replied and looked at him. He thought for a few minutes before taking them off and handing them to you. "Here babe", you immediately put them on,"thanks!"

Laughing Jack

You and LJ were at his carnival, when it started to get cold. You shivered and LJ noticed, he took off his jacket and put it on you. "Here lollypop", he kissed your head. "T-thanks", you cuddled it and kissed his cheek,"no problem babygirl".

Eyeless Jack

Your head was in EJ's lap, while he stroked your hair. "You're so beautiful", he bent over and lifted his mask, kissing your cheek. You smiled and blushed,"can I ask you a question?" He chuckled,"well, you can ask". 
"Can I wear your mask boo?", you looked at him and smiled. 
".....Be careful with it", he took it off and gave it to you. You smiled and put it on, looking at him. "My name's EJ and I eat kidneys."

Glitchy Red

You were chasing Red, trying to get his hat. "RED PLEASE?!", you pouted and jumped on his back. "Nooooo!", he kept running and you grabbed his hat, then jumped down and ran to the bathroom locking yourself in it. You put on his hat, then walked back out. "I was going to take it back, but you look good in it", he smirked and kissed your nose.