Dark Link

When you first meet (This was seriously the longest one I've written, Darkness fans.....Love me)

You had just bought a nintendo 64. and you immediately hooked it up. You grabbed your new Ocarina of Time that you bought at a pawn shop, you were excited because it was a beta copy! You read something online about this beta copy and you interested to see if it was real or not. You put the cartridge in and it booted up. It glitched a few times, but you expected that from a beta. You started playing and after about 2 hours, you reached the water temple. You were surpised to see blood in water area, but hey, it is a beta. You continued moving, ignoring the screams and laughs coming from the game. You finally reached the sub boss, Dark Link. You walked in the room, then out of nowhere, Dark Link appeared and stabbed Link through his chest. "Game over" popped up on the screen and you clicked to continue. You appeared in Kokiri forest, which was a bit strange but you shrugged it off. You gasped at what you saw. Dead bodies, everywhere. You gagged, but walked up to a villager, who looked as though he was dying. "Why?..", was all he said before dropping to the ground, dead. Navi was no where in sight, so you decided to visit the Deku tree. He looked dead, as always, but Navi was there. She had blood dripping off her, as she said,"you were supposed to protect us Link..", before dropping to the ground. You were horrified, but intrigued. You decided to visit the temple of time. You walked in, and DL was standing in the Chamber of Pedastal. You attempted to go in the room, but DL disappeared and the door slammed shut. DL appeared in front of the door and smashed the three gem stones. DL turned to Link,"He will never escape. You're next", and with that the system crashed. All you could see was the static on your TV, which really freaked you out. You had a feeling something bad was about to happen, but stayed where you were. A moment passed, when in the blink of an eye, DL was standing in front of you. You went completely speechless, trying to find your voice. "You're cute.. I'll see you again", and just as quickly as he appeared, he disappeared. 

Meeting again/becoming friends

You were so freaked out, that you smashed your Nintendo. It's been 2 months since you've seen Dark Link, but you had no intention to try and "summon" him. You were laying on your bed, and looked to your left. "Hello again", Dark Link chuckled darkly and watched you like a hawk. "If you come any closer, I'll scream!", you threatened and he just laughed. He took another step towards you, making you grab your phone. "They'll call you crazy and lock you up", he laughed and you put your phone back down. "P-please leave...", you whispered and he chuckled darkly again. "No chance, princess", he sat on your bed and you were terrified. "I won't hurt you", he laughed and looked at you. "How am I supposed to believe that?!"
"You don't have to, but I'm not"
"...Whatever, hope you like Family guy", he chuckled and he stayed the night, and you found out he was actually really cool. 

He realizes he has feelings for you (His pov)

She's amazing.. She makes me forget about hating Link.. I'll make her be mine!

He asks you out :D

Dark was acting weird all day, and you wanted to know what was wrong. "Dark, is something wr", he cut you off. "I love you, Y/N!", he blurted and you blushed. "I-I love you too, Dark"
"Awesome, you're my new girlfriend. Okay? Okay."
"Maybe okay will be our always"

First kiss <3 

You were washing clothes, when Dark walked up to you. "Hey Y/N?", when you looked at him, he kissed you. The rest of the day, you had a smile on your face. 

Meeting one of the other pastas

Dark asked if you if he could bring a friend over, and you agreed. It's been 2 hours before Dark walked in. "Y/N, this is  Eyeless Jack", he let his friend in. "Call me Jack, EJ, or Eyeless. You can take your pick", EJ chuckled and you giggled. You two ended up talking the whole night, leaving Dark jealous. 

You dress up as another pasta

You knew how much Dark hated BEN, so you stole some of BEN's clothes (A/N BAD!) and threw them on the put on a blone wig. (If you have blonde hair, then you just left it haha) Dark walked in and immediately attacked you. "DARK!", you screamed and he immediately helped you up. "Go fucking change before I do kill you", he growled and you immediately changed. 

He scares you 

You walked in with 4 bags of groeceries, flicking the light switch. Nothing. "DARK, POWERS OUT!", you called then turned around when you heard a dark chuckle. Dark was holding his sword and pinned you against the wall, which made you throw the bags at him. "OW WHAT THE HELL!?", he held his..."little buddy" and you grabbed his sword off the ground, throwing it away from him. "I WAS JOKING FUCK!", his voice was a pitch higher and that made you feel bad. "You hurt it, you fix it", you immediately blushed and he laughed a little, still holding himself. "I meant get some ice, but if-"
"Shut up!", you screamed and got him some ice. 

You scare him/attempt to scare him

You were still pissed at Dark so you decided to get him back. You forced him into you room, and turned on MIley Cyrus then ran out slamming and locking the door from the outside. You jumped when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You groaned and walked away from him, mumbling things under your breath. 

When you're on your monthly

Dark didn't give a shit and yelled back at you when you yelled at him, resulting in you crying in your room while eating ice cream. 

When he writes you a poem

You're my love and angel
You're my sugar and honey
You're my jewel and treasure
I'm broke and in need of money
You smiled then stared at the wall with the "really?" face, before smacking him. 

When you write him a poem

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Sugar is sweet
And so are you
Dark started to say something but you cut him off "Not done Dark"
But the roses are wilting
And the violets are dead
The sugar bowls empty
And so is your head 
Dark laughed and shook his head,"I taught you well"

You paint his nails

"Nope, not happening", you sighed knowing he wasn't gonna give up. You waited until he fell asleep, then did his nails. 
Let's just say Link laughed at him when they got into another battle. 
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/99/20/53/9920530eb31b60c655e1d89e7cb987fe.jpg

He tells a lame joke

"Hey, bitch?"
"What do you want asshole?"
"Why couldn't the bike stand on it's own?"
"Dark I swear to god.."
"It was two tired"

When you two text eachother

"If you were here, I'd be perfectly okay in my cuddly mood"
"Lol yes, I agree:)"
"But that could be a problem!" 
"Why?"
"I might wanna kiss you"
"And the problem is?"
"That I'd probably kiss
you"
"Not a problem

When you wear something of his

Dark's hat was interesting, but you never needed his permission..You walked up to him. "Hey dickhead", he chuckled and looked at you. "What slut?", you grabbed his hat and put it on. "Mine douche"

Concert you two go to \(^.^)/

He was bored and his favorite band, flyleaf, was gonna be playing tonight. He dragged you along by promising to get you anything you wanted.

Your guys song <3 

Vanilla twilight- Owl city

When he's drunk

"Never get drunk again, Dark", you screamed at him and he rolld his eyes. What?! Why not!", he argued and you sighed. 
"You know how you broke your finger?
"No, how?"
"You got it stuck in your butthole.."
"....You mean buckle right?"
"..No"
(Im laughing so hard rn)

When he catches you reading yaoi

"WHAT IN THE FUCK IS THAT?!", Dark was reading over your shoulder and you giggled. "Yaoi, I think you and Link would be so cute!" He stared at you,"Who'd top?" You widened your eyes,"What?!"
"Who'd top?", he said casually.
"Link"
"OH HELL NO!"

You end up breaking something of his but he forgives you

You were messing around with Dark's swork, like always when it slipped out of your hand. It clattered to the ground and broke at the handle. "Oh no..", you whispered and picked it up. "Y/N, have you see-", he saw the sword and groaned. "Really", he took it from you and you started crying. "I-I didn't mean to..", he sighed and threw it away, hugging you. "Clumsy bitch, I still love you though"

When you're drunk

Dark was laughing at a video from last night, while you blushed. "Why'd you put a rag in your mouth?", you blushed harder. "I don't know"
"Why'd you try to eat your dog?"
"I don't know Dark"
"Why'd you-"
"WHY'D YOU RECORD IT?!"

When he catches you reading his story/watching marble hornets

You were reading Dark's creepypasta story, when he jumped on your bed and glanced at your screen. "Why are you reading that babe?", you blushed and shut off your laptop. "Because I wanted to", he chuckled and shook his head. "I could tell you the whole version", after 20 minutes of begging, he told you his whole backstory.

He finds out you haven't been eating

"FUCKING EAT IT BEFORE I SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT!", ever since Dark found out, you two have been fighting. "NO!', you screamed back with tears running down your face. "FINE!", he pinned you to the floor and grabbed some food, forcing you to eat it. "Wasn't that bad was it?!", he got up and helped you up, before hugging you. 

When you catch him cheating

You were asleep in your room, when you heard Dark. "We gotta be quiet like before, she's asleep", he whispered and you got up, walking out of your room, crossing your arms. "Get out, right now", Dark looked at you then looked down. "I SAID GET OUT!", you screamed and he left with her, leaving you to cry yourself back to sleep. 

He tries to apologize but you don't forgive him

Dark showed up at random times, trying to get you to take him back but you couldn't.. He hurt you worse than anyone ever has. Everytime he showed up, you just ignored him until he got the hint. 

He makes it up to you

It's been a month since the last time you saw Dark, but you were finally starting to move on when he showed up, making you remember all the good times. He had blood all over him. "Y/N.. she's dead.. I killed her for you, I'm so sorry.. Please take me back..", you let your eyes water and hugged him tightly, ignoring the blood. "I forgive you, but ever hurt me like that again and I'll kill you..", he smiled and hugged back tighter, kissing you softly. 

A/N
Hope you guys liked this! It's literally 1,901 words haha! <3 
-Homicidal Ashley-