When you tell him you're pregnant c:

You stared at the pregnancy tests, that all read positive. Your eyes watered, scared of what to tell (Y/B). You shakily picked up the tests, letting the tears drip slowly down your cheeks. "w-what am I going to tell him.. What if he doesn't want a baby..", you whispered to yourself and set the tests back on the counter. You sat on the side of the tub, watching your tears drip onto your pants. "Y/N, are you in there?", (Y/B) said from the other side. "Y-yeah, I'll be o-out in a minute", your voice cracked and let more drip down quickly. The door handle slowly turned and the door opened, (Y/B) walking in. He frowned and walked over, picking you up gently. "Y/N, what's wrong?", he whispered into your ear soothingly. "N-nothing..", you whispered and let more fall, pushing your face into his neck. He glanced at the tests and picked them up carefully, raising his eyebrows. "Y/N, are you pregnant?..", you nodded slowly and started bawling, holding onto him tightly. He smiled and held you closer, setting the tests back down gently. "I've been waiting for this to happen", he whispered into your ear, surprising you. "Y-you have?..", he smiled and nodded, kissing your head softly. "Yes, I've been telling the boys that I've been wanting you to get pregnant", you smiled and wiped your tears, looking at him. "I love you", you whispered as he kissed you. "I love you too, forever and always"

So this was KINDA lame and shit written, but I'm lazy c:
-Homicidal Ashley-