When you catch him cheating

Slenderman

You haven't seen Slender for a while now, so you decided to give him a surprise visit. You were walking through the woods, when you heard talking. "Chloe.. I can't do this to Y/N anymore.." (If your name is Chloe, then change the name haha) You walked closer silently, listening. "Oh come on Slendy, just one more time", you heard a girl giggle and he sighed. "Once more, then we're done." You walked over and shook your head,"How about you can keep him", Slender immediately stood up. "Y/N..", you shook your head. "Goodbye, Slenderman. Hope it was worth it", the second you said that, you turned on your heel and walked out of the woods, leaving Slender feeling guilty. 

Jeff the Killer

You had just finished with your shift, and you were walking home. You heard moans coming out of the alley, but ignored it until you heard Jeff's voice. "Uh fuck, just like that", you let your eyes water and ran home. About 10 minutes later, you heard the door open. You were curled up on your bed, crying. Jeff walked in and you pointed to the door. "Get the fuck out of my house and life, fucking pig", he looked down, immediately feeling guilty. "Y/N..Ple-", you interrupted him. "No, I don't wanna hear excuses. Get out", you tried not to let your voice crack, and he sighed. "I'm sorry..", then walked out. 

BEN Drowned

You walked in your house from school, and immediately felt something was wrong. "BEN?", you heard a thump coming from upstairs. "BE DOWN IN A SEC", you rolled your eyes and walked upstairs, walking in your room. You widened your eyes when you saw a half naked BEN and some girl. "Y-Y/N...", you shook your head. "Get the fuck out, both of you. How could you do this?! Especially in MY house! In my bed!", the girl left and he pulled on his shirt. "Let me ex-", you shook your head. "Get out", he sighed and looked at you, then disappeared into your computer. 

Masky

You were sitting on the couch, just chilling watching scary movie when Masky walked in. "I'm sure baby, she shouldn't be back for a whi-Y/N?...",he looked at you then the girl. "Leave, don't ever come back. I don't wanna ever see you again!", you screamed and started crying, pushing them both out of your house, making sure you locked the doors and windows. 

Hoodie

You never thought that Hoodie could be the cheating type, but were you wrong. You had just caught him in your living room, talking to a girl on the phone telling her how much he wanted her. "S-she do-doesn't m-mean a-anything..", he whispered and you let the tears slip out. "G-get out Hoodie, don't come back", your voice shook but you made sure it was dominant so he knew you were serious. "I-I'm so so-sorry Y/N..", after he said that, he walked out of your door and out of your life. 

Ticci Toby

You were gonna surprise Toby at Slender Mansion, but you realized it was a mistake. You heard moans coming from his room, which made you immediately walk in. Some girl was sucking him, and he had his head back. "What the fuck is this?", Toby immediately pushed her off and pulled up his pants. "I-it's no-", you shook your head and walked out, not giving him a chance to explain. 

Laughing Jack

You decided to visit LJ at his carnival, but immediately stopped in your tracks. LJ had a girl on his lap and he kept kissing her cheek and telling jokes to make her laugh. He glanced your way, then widened his eyes and pushed her off. "Uh..", you let your eyes water and shook your head. "Save it", then walked out of his carnival. 

Eyeless Jack

You had just recived an anonymous text of EJ kissing some blonde. You looked at the picture and shook your head waiting for EJ to walk in. About 5 minutes later, he did. You immediately showed him the picture,"What the hell is this huh?" He looked down, ashamed. "Just get the hell out before I turn into a murderer", he refused to leave so you eventually pushed him out the door. "Goodbye cheater", then slammed the door in his face. 

Glitchy Red

You were just chilling on your phone, when Red popped up through your laptop. "Hey Y/N", you looked at him and noticed a lipstick stain on his neck. "Cheating?", he immediately widened his eyes and wiped at the mark. You got up and forced him out of your house, then unplugged everything electrical and turned off your phone making sure he couldn't come back.