Meeting one of the other pastas

Slenderman

Slender had invited you to the mansion, to meet the other pastas. You agreed on one condition, he had to be with you the whole time. He walked through the mansion with you, trying to find the others. You seen a boy that looked like Link, stalking both. "Slendy who's that?". you whispered and he looked where you were. "Oh that's BEN", he motioned for BEN to come over. He walked over and waved slightly. "Hey, I'm BEN and you are?" "Y/N", you replied and waved. "You kinda look like Link", he chuckled. "I get that a lot, you play video games?" You giggled and nodded, "yes, who doesn't?" He motioned to Slender. "I prefer the woods over animated woods!", he defended. "Yeah yeah slender, anyways catch ya later Y/N!", then he ran off. "He was....." Slender chuckled, "different?", he asked. You nodded and giggles, "he was different, but in a good way." Slender kissed your head, "We're all different here."

Jeff The Killer

Jeff invited one of his friends to your house, without asking you so you were a little bit upset. He kept apologizing, but you knew he didn't know what he did wrong. "Babe, tell me what I did wrong! I just wanted you to meet one of my friends." You sighed,"Jeff, you should have asked me first." He frowned,"I'm sorry", this was about the hundreth time he said it, so you just accepted it. A moment later, there was a knock on the door. Jeff answered it and let a guy with an orange hoodie in. "Hey Hoods, this is Y/N, Y/N Hoodie". You both said hi shyly, and Jeff pouted. "You're supposed to start fighting over meeeee", he said jokingly and all of us laughed. "So Hoodie, favorite cake?" Jeff groaned,"don't ever ask him this..." Hoodie immediately perked up,"Cheesecake!" "No way! Me too!" Jeff pouted,"I like vanillia", he felt a bit left out. You hugged him and giggled,"Don't be jealous". "Psh, what makes you think I am?"

BEN Drowned

BEN wanted you to meet one of his friends, which you agreed to since he seemed excited to do it. He was talking about his friend and you think his name is Mason or something, you weren't really paying attention. You heard a knock on your door and BEN yelled,"COME IN". You heard the door open, then close. "WE'RE UP HERE MASKY!" Oh right that's his name, you thought to yourself. You watched a guy with a mask walk in. "Hey BEN, this must be Y/N right?" BEN nodded, "this is my beautiful princess, Y/N. Y/N, Masky". You waved shyly and he chuckled. "I don't bite, I promise. Don't be shy". BEN chuckled, "she's a shy person, once she gets to know you she won't shut up!", he replied jokingly of course, and you laughed flipping him off. "Maybe later, not in front of Masky baby".

Masky

You had a day off from work and just wanted to relax, but Masky had other plans. He wanted you to meet one of his friends, which you said yes to after he begged for an hour. "Yay! You're gonna be the bestest of friends!", he said happily. You heard a rock being thrown at your window, and looked out it. "Hey Masky, does your friend have hatchets?", he nodded and ran downstairs, bringing his friend in. You got up and walked downstairs to meet him. "Toby, this is my baby Y/N. Y/N, this is Toby". You smiled and held out your hand for him to shake. He took it cautiously and shook it. "H-h-hello..", he said quietly, letting go of your hand. "Hey", you smiled. "You're supposed to like talk good about me and stuff now, so she likes me more", Masky said jokingly. You giggled and Toby laughed.

Hoodie

"Hoodie..", you started to say, but he kept looking at you with those damn puppy eyes. "Pl-please?..for m-me?..", he pouted. You sighed in defeat and nodded,"Alright". He smiled and kissed your cheek, then invited his friend over. "He's really nice, just don't get on his bad side". You nodded, and layed your head on his shoulder.
Time skip~~
20 minutes later, a knock rang through the house. Hoodie jumped up, making you smack your head off the bed. "S-s-sorry..", he kissed your head, thinking it'd help. "It's okay, just go get your friend", you said while rubbing your head. He nodded and ran downstairs, letting his friend in. "Y/N?", you got up and walked downstairs. "Hello Miss.Y/N, Hoodie has told me a lot about you", you looked up at the faceless figure and smiled, waving. "Hoodie has spoken a lot about you as well". "Slender, Y/N. Y/N, Slender", Hoodie introduced each of you and smiled, watching his girlfriend and friend become friends.

Ticci Toby

"Y-Y/N?", Toby's voice rang through the house and you sighed. He had talked you into meet his friend, LJ as he called him. You walked downstairs and looked at a black and white clown, hiding behind Toby. He frowned and hugged you,"Wh-what's wro-wrong Y/N?", he whispered. "I-I'm afraid of clowns..", you whispered back. "I'm not going to hurt you, and even if I had the intention to, Toby would kill me wayyy before I could", LJ laughed. Toby nodded,"H-he's r-right yo-you know", he rubbed your back. You let go after a bit and looked at LJ, you got a little comfortable around him. "Hi..", you said, still a bit scared. He laughed,"Hello, I'm Laughing Jack but call me LJ and you must be Y/N, right?" You nodded and giggled, his laugh WAS contagious. Eventually you warmed up to him, and you became good friends. 

Laughing Jack

"Y/N, he's nice I promise", he was trying to get you to meet his friend, Jeff. You kept declining, but eventually you caved in. "Fine..", you groaned and kissed his cheek. "I'd was hoping you'd say yes, because he's already here", he laughed and called Jeff out from one of the tents. "Hello Y/N, I'm Jeff", he said as he walked over. "Hi Jeff, LJ has said a lot about you", you reply and cuddle LJ's side. He chuckled,"he'ts talked a lot about you as well". "Oh really now?", you raise an eyebrow and look at LJ. He was laughing and kissed your cheek. "don't tell her Jeff, she can stay curious". You pouted as Jeff laughed. "Jerks", you pouted and crossed your arms. Let's just say LJ didn't get any hugs or kisses for the rest of the day.

Eyeless Jack

"Babe, it's one friend", he had invited a friend over without your knowledge and it upset you because he didn't even tell you. "I'm not mad about that EJ", you replied and sat on your bed. "Look, if he's mean at all I'll kick him out, just come meet him please", he begged and you groaned. "Fineeeeee", you mumbled and got up walking downstairs, looking at a boy who sorta looked like Ash from Pokemon. "Red, this is my girlfriend Y/N. Y/N this is Glitchy red", he introuduced you guys and watched. "Call me Red", he chuckled. You smiled and giggled, you guys became fast friends. 

Glitchy Red

Red had talked you into allowing one of his friends over, and you both were sitting on the couch waiting. "Is he nice?", you kept asking random questions about him. "Yes babe", he answered then got up when the doorbell rang. He opened the door, and you watched a guy with a blue mask walk in. "EJ, Y/N. Y/N, EJ", he sat back next to you and kissed your cheek. "Hello Y/N, Red has said many good things about you", you blushed and smiled, giggling. "He's said quite a few things about you as well", you replied and cuddled Red. "Shh, don't be sharing my secrets now!", Red said jokingly and let EJ sit. You both shared with eachother what Red had said about the other, at the end of the conversation, Red was.....well.....red.