When you're drunk

Slenderman

"Y/N...you should never get drunk again", Slendy looked at you and you furrowed your eyebrows,"what why? I didn't do anything bad did I?..", he facepalmed and shook his head, "you only tried to jump out of a 15 story window, singing I believe I can fly"
"....Oh my god"

Jeff the Killer

Jeff started laughing hard when you walked into the room, and you tilted your head in confusion. "What?", you asked and he laughed harder, gripping his sides. "I-it's just last night!", he laughed harder then stopped laughing when you jumped on him. "What did I do and who saw?", you asked, nearly interrogating him. "You were driving", he started and you looked at him waiting for more. "And?"
"You weren't even driving, you sat in the passenger seat with a paper plate while I drove and no one saw besides people on the road"
"...Never speak of this again"

BEN Drowned

BEN was laughing like a maniac (joke...please laugh. No? Okay ._.) when you asked what happened last night. "B-babe you literally grabbed tampons, said they looked like ghosts then tried "haunting" me for a while!", by the time he was finished, your face was as red as a tomato. 
"In my defense...They DO kinda look like ghosts"

Masky

Masky started snickering when you asked what you did last night. "Y/N, sit down because you're gonna die laughing", you sat and he kept snickering. "You gave a mushroom to BEN, while yelling GROW MIDGET GROW!", you blushed a deep red and he laughed, while hugging you. "Please don't ever speak of this again.."

Hoodie

Hoodie was trying his hardest not to laugh, and you knew it. "Hoodie, what's so funny?", you whined and he snorted, trying not to laugh. "N-nothing, Y/N", you groaned and he covered his face, laughing. "It's about last night isn't it? What did I do?", he laughed harder and you pouted, waiting for an answer. "Y-you cu-cut o-open a pi-pineapple y-yelling S-Spongebob I kn-know yo-you're in t-there!", you blushed a deep crimson red as he laughed harder. "Speak of this again, I'll burn your hoodie"

Ticci Toby

Toby was laughing and you were groaning. You knew you did something last night, but Toby won't tell you what you did. "Toby, tell me or I'll break your hatchet!", you threatened and he stopped laughing, then started laughing again. "O-okay, la-last n-night, y-you w-wanted a-apple ju-juice", you nodded and he laughed. "How's that so bad?", he laughed harder and shook his head. "Y-you pu-put yo-your i-iphone in t-the bl-blender!"
"Dear sweet baby jesus, never bring this up again"

Laughing Jack

LJ was laughing more than usual, and you had a feeling it was about last night. "LJ, what's so damn funny?!", you whined and he laughed harder. "You are! Last night!", you groaned in response and he laughed harder, gripping his sides. "You threw goldfish (the snack, not an actual goldfish) on Slendy's blue carpet while yelling "SWIM BITCHES!"
"...Jesus.."

Eyeless Jack

EJ was laughing and eating a kidney at the same time, which scared you. He never laughed while eating, so that kinda worried you. "EJ?..", he laughed harder and looked at you. "Yeah, Y/N?", you looked at him and he kept laughing. "What's so funny?...", he put up a finger, meaning one minute and finished his kidney then looked at you, laughing harder. "You threw a tennis ball at a gecko while screaming "Charizard, I choose you!"
"Oh my god.."

Glitchy Red

Red was doing that nose thing, where you breathe out more when you're trying not to laugh and it bothered you. "Red..Did I do something funny?..", he chuckled and shook his head. "You don't even know, poor sweet innocent Y/N", that made you scared and he laughed. "You hugged a ginger and yelled "Ron I love you!" (For the Potter heads c:) 
"Well... it could be worse..", he laughed harder and shook his head. "It gets better, you then ran into the wall trying to get on platform 9 and 3/4!", you blushed hard and he laughed harder. 
"Did I make it to Hogwarts?"
"Nope"