He scares you

Slenderman

Slender had asked you to meet him in the woods at 10 pm, so of course you did. You were leaning against a tree, waiting for him. After 10 minutes had passed, you started to worry. You would hear static every so often, so you knew he was around. Another 5 minutes passed, before you were lifted into the air. You screamed, and closed your eyes tightly. You started crying, and felt yourself being lowered, before you felt arms wrap around your body. You opened your eyes, looking up at Slender. He kissed your head while rubbing your back. "I'm sorry Y/N, I just wanted to scare you..", he said while wiping away your tears. You buried your face in his shirt and he kissed your head again. "I won't do it again, I promise", he said and held you to his chest. It took you 2 days before you forgave him.

Jeff the Killer

You were watching a vine video, when your window opened. You sat up on your bed and watched Jeff come in, but you could tell there was something different. He was holding his knife and walked over to you, smiling his insane famous smile. He pushed you back down and put the knife to your throat. "I think it's time for you to GO TO SLEEP!", then he started laughing at you. "Y-y-your face!", he laughed and put his knife away. You glared at him and kicked his stomach hard,"dickhead". He groaned and held his stomach,"I wanted to see how you'd react!" You rolled your eyes and turned over so you were facing your wall. "Y/N, please don't be mad", he sat on the bed next to you and pet your hair. "It wasn't funny", was all you said. He pouted, then smirked and started tickling you. "You know you love me!", he chuckled and went straight for your sides. You started laughing and squirming,"J-Jeff stop it!", you laughed. He kept tickling your sides laughing then immediately stopped when you ended up kicking his, well let's say it's somewhere you don't hit a guy. "AH FUCK!", he groaned and held himself. "That was payback, jerk", you watched him and he nodded. "No more scaring you", his voice was a little higher than before. You giggled and kissed his cheek.

BEN Drowned

You were watching a new episode Family Guy, when all of a sudden the episode started to distort and the characters voices were deeper. You were a little scared, but just excused it as a joke from the editors. You kept watching, trying to ignore the mistakes when the epsiode went completely black. You started to get extremely scared, when you heard a low, quiet laugh. "You've met a terrible fate, haven't you?", you swore it was right in your ear. You let your eyes water, shaking. "You shouldn't have done that", then you saw Ben start to crawl out of the tv with blood dripping down from his eyes. You started crying and jumped up, running upstairs and into your room, locking the door. "Y/N, I'm not going to hurt you", you heard on the other side of the door. You didn't reply and cried harder, unplugging/turning off anything electrical. He sighed and sat in front of the door. "I'm not leaving until you let me come in"
"Then you're going to be sitting there for a long time"
"Y/N, I was just trying to scare you. I would never hurt you"
You sighed and unlocked the door a little later, and he immediately ran in and hugged you. "I'm sososososo sorry Y/N", you hugged back and looked at his face. It was obvious he was crying, so you decided to forgive him. "Just never do that again..", you whispered and kissed him softly. 

Masky

You were laying on your couch, playing on your phone. You were playing angry birds, when Masky walked in. "Hey babe", you said not looking at him. He walked over and grabbed the closest thing to him, which happened to be a vase, raising it. You looked at him, and threw your phone at him hard before kicking his leg, getting up when he fell. You ran to the kitchen, and heard him get up. You grabbed the largest knife you could find, hiding it behind your back. "Y/N, please put the knife away", he looked at you. You glared at him, and he held up his hands in surrender. "I just wanted to scare you, I could never ever kill you", he whispered and you slowly put the knife away. He walked over and hugged you tightly, holding you to his chest. You hugged back and buried your face in his neck. "Please don't ever try to scare me again..", you whispered and he nodded. "I won't babe, I promise".

Hoodie

He's too nice to scare you, so he just threw a cheesecake at you.

Ticci Toby

 You and Toby were walking back to your house, when he pinned you up against the side of a building. Your eyes widened and you started squirming. "I-it's a sh-shame you ne-need to d-die Y/N", he chuckled darkly and put his hatchet to your throat. You started crying, trying to push him away. He put his hatchet down, letting you go. "P-please don't c-cry..I ju-just wan-wanted to ma-make y-you a li-little sca-scared..", he let his own eyes water, hugging you tightly. You cried into his chest, and shook your head. "Do-don't ever do that again...", you whimpered and buried your face in his jacket. "N-n-never ag-again..", he whispered. You only forgave him after he set up a romantic date for the two of you.

Laughing Jack

You and LJ were at his carnival, when he started laughing, but there was something different about his laugh, it seemed..sinister, it wasn't the laugh you had come to love. He pushed you to the ground and leaned over you, shoving a piece of candy in your mouth. "Goodbye Y/N", he laughed and watched. You looked up at him, with betrayal in your eyes. He noticed and frowned,"It was just a regular piece, I promise..", he helped you up, kissing all over your face. You just flipped him off and left. A few hours after you left, LJ crawled in through your window with the largest teddy bear you had ever seen. "Please forgive me, I thought it would be funny to scare you..", he set the bear next to you and kissed you softly. You forgave him and you two sat up all night talking and eating candy.

Eyeless Jack

You were cuddling with EJ, when you felt him shift. You opened your eyes and looked at him, but you wish you hadn't. Jack was holding his scapel, holding it over your kidneys are. "Jack?...", you whispered, letting your eyes water. He looked at you and frowned, but you couldn't see it because of his mask. He put his scalpel on the table by your bed, then cuddled you. "I couldn't ever hurt you, you know that right?", he nuzzled his face into your neck. You sighed quietly in relief and flicked his head. "You jerk", you mumbled and he pouted. "How can I make it up to you?", he whispered. "You can go get me chocolate, flowers, and be my slave for a week." He nodded and kisses your cheek,"Deal".

Glitchy Red

You were terrified of snakes and Red knew it. You were currently cutting up carrots, when Red walked it. "Hey Y/N?", he asked and you turned around. He smirked and walked over, holding out the snake. "Say hi to Killa", you screamed and started crying,"GET IT AWAY FROM ME!", you screamed at him then ran to the other side of the room. He frowned and put the snake in the cage that came with it. "Y/N, I'm sorry...", he walked over to you but you moved away from him. "Get that fucking thing out of my house, NOW", he nodded and left with Killa. 
Time Skip~~
He walked in 3 hours later, with a kitten. "I wanted to make it up to you, this is Ella", he brought the kitten over to you and you took it. "I will only accept your horrible apology IF you promise to never do it again", he nodded and kissed you,"never again I promise". The rest of the day, you two played with Ella.

A/N
Kinda lame, ran out of ideas lol
-Homicidal Ashley-