When he's sick

Slenderman

Slender was stuck in bed with a cold and you were his little nurse. Currently, you were making chicken noodle soup for him. "Y/N?", his voice echoed through the mansion. "Yes?", you called back and put the soup in a bowl before walking upstairs. "Thank you for helping me", he sat up and coughed. You walked over and put the bowl on the nightstand, kissing his cheek. "No problem Slendy", you smiled and you two spent the day cuddling and watching movies.

Jeff the Killer

"TAKE THE FUCKING MEDICINE JEFFREY", you were chasing him with a bottle of cough syrup. "NO! IT TASTES HORRIBLE!", he screamed and kept running. You sighed and rubbed your face. "It'll make you feel better!"

"No!"

"Jeff, please"

"Never!", you rolled your eyes and put the bottle on the table. "Fine, stay sick then!" He stopped running and watched you suspiciously. "I'm not taking the stupid medicine." You shrugged,"then don't." He shrugged and walked into the living room, laying on the couch. You walked in a moment later and walked over to him kissing him then smirked when he swallowed the medicine. "You evil little bitch", he mumbled while making a face. "I win!"

BEN Drowned

BEN ended up getting a stomach virus and you were taking care of him. "I can't even play video games!", he moaned while pouting. "It's gonna be only a few days babe, you'll be okay", you gave him some medicine. He took it and pouted,"but I wanna play now!" You groaned,"no, you need to focus on getting better." He crossed his arms and pouted like a little kid,"meanie." You giggled and gave him a ds,"now shut up." He smiled and took it,"you're the best babe."

Masky

Masky had a headache from Jeff and his girl yelling, and you gave him some tylenol. He took it and groaned,"my head hurtsssssss", he whined. You kissed his head softly,"you'll feel better in a little bit baby." He pouted and looked at you,"cuddles will make me feel better." You giggled and crawled in bed next to him, cuddling him. "Anything that'll make you feel better babe."

Hoodie

Hoodie had a sore throat from you two screaming at random things. "Don't talk for a while okay babe?", you kissed his cheek and he nodded. "O-okay", his voice was raspy and sounded horrible. You gave him more medicine and frowned, kissing his nose. "Don't talk, you're making it worse." He nodded and you two cuddled, watching Finding nemo.

Ticci Toby

Toby had gotten a cold while he was out killing, so you made him soup and rubbed his belly. He smiled slightly, before drinking the soup from the bowl. You giggled,"use the spoon". Toby shook his head and chuckles quietly, before laying his head on your belly and falling asleep.

Laughing Jack

LJ had gotten sick from eating too much candy, but didn't want to admit it. "Y/N, it was NOT the candy", he laughed but then groaned and held his stomach. "Yes it was LJ", you watched whil rubbing his back. "Nope", damn he was stubborn. "Fine, then what do you suggest it was?"

"I don't know, maybe just a stomach flu?"

"LJ, it's the middle of summer"

"So?", you sighed. "Fine I give up, it wasn't the candy." He laughed and put his arms up,"told youuu!"

"Oh shut up, it was the candy"

"Was not!" you sighed and shook your head. "Alright fine", he laughed and hugged you,"aww don't be mad!" You hugged back,"I'm not mad, but you need to sit down and let your belly settle", you two ended up going on the ferris wheel until he felt better.

Eyeless Jack

EJ was sneezing and coughing, and you felt bad but you didn't know what to do. "Y/N, I'm fine don't worry", he coughed. You frowned and sighed,"you're sick though.. And you won't tell me what's wrong.." He sneezed and looked at you,"I'm fine babygirl, it's just a sneeze and cough." You sighed and kissed his cheek, you knew how stubborn he was so you just left it.

Glitchy Red

Red had a hangover and was puking almost all day, whenever he had a break you gave him medicine. "Thanks babe", he mumbled and took them, and you nodded. "No problem, but this is a sign that you shouldn't drink so much."

"It was a dare"

"By who?"

"Jeff"

"That explains it, anyways feeling a little better?" He nodded and layed on the bed, pulling you next to him. "Much better babe".