You end up breaking something of his but he forgives you! \(^.^)/

Slenderman

You were sitting in his office, when he got up. "I'll be right back Y/N", he kissed your cheek, then walked out. You groaned and looked around then got up, sitting at his desk, giggling. "I'm Slendy and I work all the time", you joked, then picked up some of his papers, glancing at them. "Y/N, what are you doing?!", that made you jump, resulting in you dropping his papers. You got up, accidentally knocking over his lamp, which made it shatter all over the floor. "..Slender, I-I didn't me-", he held up his hand, meaning to stop. "Just don't touch anything else, okay?", you nodded and he picked up his papers then cleaned up the glass. You sat back on the couch he had in there, and played on your phone until he was finished with his work.

Jeff the Killer

You were messing around with Jeff's knife, while he was in the shower. You glanced at the holes in your wall from him throwing the knife at it. You thought it looked simple, so you decided to try. You flung the knife at the wall, but the handle hit the wall and made the knife snap in two. You gasped and looked at it, running over and trying to fix it. You heard the bathroom door open, and panicked. "Y/N?", you heard him walk down the hallway, and you ended up throwing the knife out the window. "Y/N, what was that noise?", he asked and shagged out his hair, looking at you. "I...What noise?", you asked, trying not to sound guilty. "...Nothing, nevermind. Where's my knife?", he looked around and you looked down in shame. "I...Outside..", you whispered and he furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean?", you sighed and let your eyes water. "I-I broke it on accident..", you whispered and he looked at you, sighing. "It was old anyways, I needed a new one", you looked up with tears in your eyes and he walked over, hugging you. "It's okay". 

BEN Drowned

BEN was out, doing his thing and you were chilling in his room waiting for him to come back. You looked through his games, before putting in C.o.d, then put on the headset then grabbed the controller. You began playing, when a kid screamed into the mic. You jumped and accidentally threw the controller, resulting in it breaking. "FUCK!", you groaned and took off the headset, then picked up the controller. "He-what's that?", BEN walked over and looked at his controller then you then the controller. "B-BEN...I-I", he cut you off with a kiss. "I have others, I rage a lot and end up breaking them anyways. Don't worry about it", he chuckled and tossed out the broken one, then grabbed a new one. "...So I don't have to feel bad?", you questioned and he chuckled. "Nope, but let's play!", he handed you a controller and started a new game. 

Masky

Masky was taking a nap, while you were watching family guy. You eventually got bored and glanced at his camera, picking it up. "...I wonder why he always carries this", you said to yourself, before turning it on. You looked through the pictures and blinked at the footage of him killing his victims, then smiled at the pictures of you and him. You heard him yawn, then sit up. "Why do you have my camera?", he asked in his sleepy voice, rubbing his eyes then puts on his mask. "I was just interested in what footage you have on here", you answered and looked at him, attempting to put it back on the table, but ended up dropping it on the floor. Masky widened his eyes, then sighed when you let your lip quiver. "Y/N, it's okay. It was an accident", he whispered and kissed your cheek. "P-promise?..", you whispered and whimpered, as he nodded. "Yes, sweetie", he whispered and kissed your head.

Hoodie

You were messing around in Hoodie's room, when you accidentally tripped over a shirt and knocked over his tv. He ran upstairs, and ran in the room, helping you up. "A-are you ok-okay, Y/N?", he kept checking you and making sure you were okay. "I'm okay..", you got up and looked at his tv, then him. He looked at it then looked at you, "a-as lo-long as y-you're ok-okay, I do-don't ca-care", he kissed your cheek before picking it up and throwing it out the window. "OW!", was all you two heard before bursting into a laughing fit. (A/N I ran out of ideas)

Ticci Toby

You were messing around with Toby's hatchet, without him knowing of course. He was way too protective to let you play with them, but what he doesn't know won't hurt him, right? You were playing with one of them, when the handle came off the blade. "Oh no...", you whispered and tried fixing it. "Y-Y/NNNNNN, I'm bo-boredddd", he whined while walking into the room. He walked over and looked at his hatchets, before taking the other one out of your hands. "I-I to-told you n-not to p-play wi-with them..", he looked at you and put the hatchet down, hugging you. "I-I'm sorry.. I was just curious..", you hugged back and he pouted. "W-want some pa-pancakes t-to ma-make yo-you fe-feel b-better?", you nodded and smiled, before walking downstairs with him. 

Laughing Jack

You were walking around LJ's carnival, when you walked up to an old ride. You started messing with the controls, then jumped back when smoke started coming out of it. "Y/N, whatcha doing?", he laughed and watched, before fixing it. "Playing with stuffs", you watched him and he laughed,"I can see that". You nodded and he laughed,"wanna go on this one?"
"Is it safe?"
"If it wasn't, I wouldn't offer".

Eyeless Jack

You were playing with EJ's scalpel, when EJ screamed in your ear. You dropped the scalpel and it broke in two, and you gasped while EJ picked it up. "Eh, it was old", he chuckled and threw it away, then hugged you. "Y-you're not mad?..", you whispered and he chuckled. "No, it was old and I was planning on getting a new one anyways", you smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thanks for not flipping out..", he chuckled and shrugged. "Eh, shit happens babe". 

Glitchy Red

Red let you play on his ds, while he was in the kitchen. BEN thought that it was Red playing, so he made a popup show up on his ds. You screamed and threw the ds, then widened your eyes. "R-red..I'm so-sorry..", you looked down and he picked up his ds, throwing it out. "It's okay, BEN's an asshole", he kissed your head and you smiled a little. "I'm guessing he's done that before?..", he chuckled and nodded. "a lot actually, I've broken many ds' like that", you giggled and smiled, nodding. 

A/N
I know they're lame, but it's 4:30 am and it's a school night.
-Homicidal Ashley-
Ps. Liu said I gotta get to bed :(