He asks you out

Slenderman

You and Slenderman were walking in his woods, he said he has a surpise for you. He had blindfolded you and was leading you. "Slender where are we going?", you asked excitedly. "You'll see in a minute child", he chuckled and he stopped making you stop. "I want you to collect all these notes, then find the order they need to be in", he said while unblindfolding you. "Are they all in this area?", you asked. "Yes, it should only take you a few minutes", he chuckled and leaned against a tree, watching you. 
20 minutes later~~ 
You had only found 2 notes and you were getting frustrated. "Only a few minutes my ass", you mumbled collecting another note. All you had found was "be" "will" and "you". Slender was giving you small hints, and another 10 minutes later you found all the notes. You started moving them around then smiled when you found out the correct order. It read "Y/N will you be my girlfriend?", and you looked at slender. You swore you saw a little blush, but you didn't say anything. "Yes Slender, I will be your girlfriend", you said before hugging him.

Jeff The Killer

You had just gotten home from work and you were exhausted. You saw a trail of blood, leading upstairs. You groaned,"JEFF WHERE ARE YOU?", you called. No reply. You waited for a few moments before walking up the steps, making sure not to step in the blood. You followed the trail into your bedroom. Written on your wall was "Y/N, will you go out with me? <3 -Jeff". You smiled and looked around, you knew he was around. "Yes Jeff, I will" was all you could say, before Jeff ran out of the bathroom and attacked you, hugging you. "I was hoping you'd say yes", he whispered.
(It's short, deal with it)
BEN Drowned

You and BEN were playing a few video games, but BEN wasn't even trying. You kept winning and it wasn't fun for you. "BEN?", you looked at him. "Yeah?", he looks at you and fidgets with the controller. "What's on your mind?", you asked and set your controller down. He sighed and looked at you, setting down his controller taking your hands in his softly. "Y/N, will you go out with me?.. I know we have-", you cut him off and smiled. "Of course I will, I've been waiting for you to ask". You hugged him.

Masky

You were chilling with Masky at your job, you were currently decorating a (Y/F/C- your favorite cake), icing it with (Y/F/I- your favorite icing) while Masky talked to you. "Y/N, you almost done?", this is the 11th time he's asked now. "Just about, why?", you finished and boxed it. "I'll pay for that now", he said, setting money on the counter. You looked at him, confused. "Wait, this is yours?", he nodded and payed for it then took your icing and wrote on the cake "Y/N, date me?(:", then showed you. You smiled and nodded, hugging him over the counter. "Yes Masky".

Hoodie

You were teaching Hoodie how to draw a tree, but then he turned his back to you and kept drawing. You thought nothing of it and started drawing in your own sketchbook. About 5 minutes later, he turned back around and showed you the drawing. He had drawn you and him underneath the tree, hugging. On the top of the drawing was written "Be my baby?", and you smiled, hugging him tightly. "Of course, Hoodie".

Ticci Toby

Toby seemed....distant today. Normally, he would be happy and talking, but today he's been quiet and seemed upset. "Toby?..", you asked quietly, putting a hand on his shoulder softly. "Y-yes, Y-Y/N?", he whispered, playing with his hatchets. "What's wrong?..", you whispered and kneeled down next to him softly. "I-I-I'm s-scared yo-you'll s-say no t-to my n-next que-question..", he answered, almost inaudible. "What's your question?", you whispered and rubbed his back. He sighed and looked up at you,"Y-Y/N, w-will yo-you b-be my gi-girlfriend?.." You widened your eyes in shock and smiled, nodding quickly. He moved his mouth guard so you could see his smile, then hugged you.

Laughing Jack

You were with Jack at his carnival, eating candy he had given you. He wasn't laughing like he always does, which worried you. He was quiet, unless you talked to him first. "Jack?", you asked, looking up at him. "Hmm?", he looked at you. "Why aren't you all happy today?", you questioned, eating some of the cotton candy. "Reasons..", he looked back at the ground. "Tell meeee", you whined, poking his cheek. He sighed and played with his fingers,"I was uh wondering if maybe you wanted to um..be my girl?..", he was blushing by the time he finished his sentence. You just hugged him tightly, and he laughed hugging back. "I'll take this as a yes".

Eyeless Jack

Jack was helping you clean your room, since you two decided to have a pillow fight. Let's just say there was feathers, EVERYWHERE. You both were laughing, throwing away the feathers. "Hey Y/N?", he asked, picking up more feathers. "Yeah Jack?", you giggled and continued. "Wanna maybe make me happy and be my girlfriend?", he asked casually. You smiled and nodded, continuing, then hugging him. "Yeah, I will".

Glitchy Red

You and Red were playing Pokemon, when he suddenly got up. "I'll be right back", was all he said before he left the room. You nodded and continued playing, battling a digglet. About 5 minutes later, he came back in with a box with a bow on it. You were curious and reached for the box, but he pulled it back. "You have to say yes to my next question first. You nodded and looked at him. "Y/N, will you date me?", he asked nervously, watching you. You smiled and got up, wrapping your arms around his neck softly. "Yes Red", was all you said. After your hug, he gave you the box which contained a new 3DS.