Jesus fucking christ

Some people didn't like the ending, so I'll make you a "happy ending" even though I didn't want to. 

When he proposes (skipping the forgiving him shit)

You and Y/B were currently sitting at the mansion, in his room. He was messing around with your hair while you were reading. "Hey, Y/N?", Y/B asked and you glanced up from your book. "Yes?", you asked and he got up, looking at you. Suddenly, he got down on one knee and reached into his pocket. Your hand flew to your mouth, was he proposing?! "I've been meaning to do this for awhile now..", he spoke as he got back up. You watched him in confusion, but let him proceed. He hugged you tightly, you went to hug back, but all you could feel was a pain in your lower back. He stabbed you! "I'm sorry", he spoke before grabbing your neck, breaking it. "Goodbye, Y/N".

I fucking told y'all I didn't wanna write a "happy ending", now stop asking.
Edit***
"Ur so rude #unfollowing"
"You're a fucker"
"Die"
"You don't deserve all the votes/comments"
"Whore"
These are the comments/messages I'm getting, and I'm just cracking the fuck up. Dude, my story. I don't care if you follow or not. I just wanna make people laugh and it's people like YOU who ruin that for everyone else. (Not you, like you, but haters. Yes, I was rude but you know, I don't really care. I'm a bitch if you get on my nerves, just like EVERY OTHER HUMAN BEING. I may be rude, but I did do what people asked of me. I gave them a "happy ending", but this happy ending has a twist. It's what MY happy ending would be, brutal and filled with death. Call me what you'd like, but I did what was asked of me. Just with a twist. So, excussssseeeee me if you don't like my happy ending. Not my problem honestly, but is it necessary to hate? Is it? No, the answer is no. What if I actually did kill myself because someone told me to? I mean, I'm not gonna but just ask "what if". Before you ever press send, always ask yourself,"what if I was getting this message?" It's called fucking not being a cunt over the internet.