When he visits you at school :D

Slenderman

You were in math, taking an exam. You were biting the eraser of the pencil, deep in thought. You turned your head towards the door when it opened, and widened your eyes when Slendy walked in. "I'm here to pick up Y/N, she has a doctor's appoinment", the teacher glanced at him, then wrote you a slip to leave. You gathered your things, and took the slip. "Thank you, Ms.Johnson", you smiled sweetly, then walked out with Slendy. "Thanks, Slendy!", you smiled and hugged him.

Jeff the Killer

You were in English, writing an essay when the door opened. You looked up, then back down at your paper. You felt someone right next to you, so you looked up. Jeff just picked you up bridal style and walked out of the room. Your teacher stood there and watched, shaking her head.

BEN Drowned

You were in English, writing an essay when you heard a faint noise. No one else seemed to notice, so you dismissed it as being stressed out. About a minute later, you heard it again. It was coming from the window. You looked out it and BEN was standing under the tree. He started making weird faces, making you laugh. About 2 minutes later, you were sent to detention for being a distruption to the class. 

Masky

You were eating your packed lunch, yes packed because school food sucks in your opinion. You heard someone pull out the chair next to you, and Masky sat next to you. He handed you a piece of cheesecake, and started eating his. Best. Lunch. Ever. 

Hoodie

You were studying in the library when the doors opened. "I-is th-there a M-miss Y/N he-here?", you recognized the voice and looked up. The librarian pointed to you,"right there". He nodded and walked over, sitting next to you. He walked you to the rest of your classes.

TIcci Toby

You were in science, when the window opened. Toby jumped through and walked over to you casually, and sat. "Wh-what's up?", you mentally facepalmed. "I'm at school, Toby", he just shrugged and came with you to the rest of your classes.

Laughing Jack

You were in History when you heard "pop goes the weasel". You groaned silently, knowing you were going to get in trouble. LJ walked in and stuffed candy in the teacher's mouth. He ended up teaching, well bullshitting, his way trying to impress you on his "knowledge".

Eyeless Jack

You were in shop, when EJ walked in. "Hey you can't be here", EJ just shrugged walking over to you. He ended up helping you on your clock, getting you an A! 

Glitchy Red

You were in technology, when Red popped in through your screen. Everyone was staring, making you blush. "WHAT?!", Red shouted which made them all look away quickly. Red sat next to you and watched, well messed with your screen making you get every answer right. 

Dark Link

You were in gym, playing dodgeball, when you hit a girl with the dodgeball. "YEAH THAT'S MY BABY!", Dark cheered from the stands and you blushed and flipped him off. "Anytime you want sweetheart", he winked, making you blush harder. You ended up hitting him with a dodgeball so he'd shut up. 

A/N
Expect atleast 1 update on this a week for sure, but I'm not gonna be able to update a million times a week haha. It's a lot to write normally, but not this time because I made it short xD but yeah, atleast one update a week! <3
-Homicidal Ashley-