Meeting again/becoming friends

Slenderman

It had been a week since you've seen the tall man, and the more you think about it the more you were interested so you decided to go back to the woods. You left your house and it took you 10 minutes to walk to the same path you had met the tall man. You started walking down that path, before you heard a leaf crunch. "I see you've come back", you heard but you didn't see him. "Yes, I have. I'm sorry about last time..", you said and looked up at his "face". "It's quite alright, anyways what are you doing out here?", he asked and walked over to you with his hands behind his back politely. "I actually came back to see you", you replied and watched him. You saw a crease where his eyebrows would be, so he was obviously confused. "Me?", he asked politely and started walking down the path with you. "Yes you, I'm a little curious", you answered while observing the wildlife. "What about?", he asked, picking up a sunflower handing it to you. You took it and smiled,"well, what's your name?" He chuckled,"Slenderman, what's yours?" You giggled and smiled,"Y/N". He nodded and chuckled,"Beautiful name for a beautiful lady". You blushed and giggled, hanging out with him the rest of the day.

Jeff The Killer

It's been 3 nights since your encounter, and you had been sleeping with a small handgun. You didn't have the intention to hurt him, you just needed to be safe. You were laying in bed, watching family guy when he crawled in through your window. You immediately reached for your gun, but he stopped you. "I'm not going to hurt you, I promise", he said and let go of your wrist. You eyed his bloody hoodie and reluctantly layed back down. He looked down at his hoodie. "Oh that? It's nothing", he chuckled and leaned against the wall. "Why are you here?", you asked, not trying to be rude. "I told you I would see you again", he replied like it was the most obvious thing in the world. You just nodded and turned your attention back to the tv. "Sooooo, what's your name?", he asked after a while and looked at you. "I could ask you the same thing", you replied icily. "Ooo, fiesty I like it", he winked. You just rolled your eyes disgusted. "The name's Killer, Jeff the Killer", he replied trying to sound cool. You laughed and shook your head,"the name's Y/L/N, Y/N Y/L/N" you replied jokingly. He chuckled,"well that's a pretty name." You blushed and giggled,"thanks." You two hung out for a few hours before he decided to go but he promised that he would see you again.

BEN Drowned

It had been 2 weeks, and you were still scared to go near your computer, but you decided you were being childish. The boy had intrigued you, so you grabbed your laptop and sat on your bed. Cleverbot was still open and you started typing

"Hello"
"Hello again Y/N"
"How do you know my name?"
"I know a lot about you"
That freaked you out a little, but you decided to keep going. 
"Like what?"
"You have a dog named Y/D/N, your favorite drink is Y/F/D, and your best friends name is Y/F/N" (If you don't have a dog, pretend you do xD)
"..okay then.."
"Put your laptop down"
You were curious so you decided to, as soon as you set your laptop down on the floor it started shaking like before, then the boy came out. His leg got stuck though, and you were trying your hardest not to laugh. "A little help?", he asked while trying to get it unstuck. You started laughing and walked over, helping him got unstuck. After a minute, he got unstuck but you both fell, him falling on you. "I kinda like this", he smirked and looked at you. You blinked and pushed him off softly,"yeaaaaano." He pouted and got up then helped you up. "Anyways, thanks for helping. That happens sometimes." You smiled and got up,"no problem, it was entertaining". He chuckled and pouted then looked at your video game collection. "Whoa! Let's play!", he gushed and started looking through your games. You two played different games, he told you his name and you told him yours, then he left after you teased him about you beating him.

Masky

You were working, waiting to see if the masked stranger was gonna keep his word and come back. You were about to go on break when he walked in, and ordered a cheesecake. "Hello again Y/N", he said watching you intently. You looked at him, taking the money then handed him the box. "hello again, here you are." He took it and watched you,"join me?" You looked at him then the clock, "sure I have a 15 minute break". He nodded and walked to a table, setting down the box, opening it. You sat,"so what's your name? Since you know mine, it's only fair that I get to know yours." He sat and looked at you, handing you a piece. "Masky", he replied. "I like it, it's unique", you smiled and took it. You two talked and ate cheesecake, until your break was over. He sat with you throughout your shift and walked you home afterwards.

Hoodie

It has been 5 days since you had seen the hooded boy, so you went back to the same spot you had been when you met him. You immediately started drawing and looked up when your light was blocked. "H-h-hi..S-sorry fo-for run-running a-away..", he whispered and kneeled next to you, looking at your drawing. "It's okay, it happens all the time", you whispered back and showed him your drawing. "O-oh..an-anyways yo-you d-draw we-well", he spoke quietly and looked at you. "I can teach you if you'd like", you looked at him. He smiled and nodded, sitting next to you. "What's your name?", you asked quietly and looked at him. "H-hoodie and you're Y/N", he whispered. You nodded and  handed him your sketch book. For the rest of the day, you two drew together and talked.

Ticci Toby

It has been almost a month since you saw the ticking boy, so you decided it was safe to start walking the allys again. It was a full moon, so you could see well. Tic tic tic, was all you heard. Your heart started beating in your chest and you looked all around you. "W-where a-are yo-you?..", you asked, frightened. You felt someone tap your shoulder softly and you spun around. You were face to face with the guy from before. "He-Hello Y-Y/N", he said. "H-h-hello..", is all you managed to say. "D-don't be fr-frightened, I-I'm no-not goi-going to h-hurt you", he said and tucked a piece of your H/C hair behind your ear. You blushed slightly and looked at him. "W-what's your na-name?", you whispered. "T-t-ticci Toby, but y-you ca-can ca-call me T-t-toby", he replied and moved his mouth guard so you could see his smile. You smiled back and calmed down. "And I'm Y/N, but you already know that". He smiled and nodded, walking you home, talking with you the entire way.

Laughing Jack

It had been a week and 2 days since you had been to the adandoned carnival, so you decided that the clown would be gone and grabbed your board. You boarded to the carnival and crawled underneath the gate again. You heard the insane laughing again, "Hello Y/N, glad you came back. I've missed you", you heard inside one of the tents. You started walking around,"Where are you?", you called out. He appeared in front of you in a cloud of smoke. "Right here", he laughed and held out some candy. You knew not to take candy from strangers, but you felt you could trust him so you took it. He smiled and looked at you,"It's safe, I promise". You nodded and ate it,"what's your name?", you asked looking up at him. "Laughing Jack", he laughed. Well that explains why he laughs so damn much. You nodded and giggled,"You already know my name". "I know a lot about you", he laughed. You were a little creeped out, but ignored it. "Would you like to ride some rides?", he asked laughing. You nodded quickly and smiled,"yes!" You two spent the day riding rides and playing games. 

Eyeless Jack

It's been 2 weeks since you had seen the blue masked man, but you were still afraid. You slept with a can of mace under your pillow now, better safe than sorry. You were doing your homework, laying on your bed groaning. "I don't fucking understand math!", you whined. Your head whipped towards the window when it opened and you grabbed your mace. "Put down the damn can! I'm not going to hurt you!", you watched him for a while,"tell me your name and I will". "Eyeless Jack!", he said quickly and you nodded, putting the can away. He crossed over to you and looked at the homework. "Need help?", he asked and you nodded quickly. He sat next to you, showing you how to do the problems. The rest of the day, he helped you with your homework since you were behind.

Glitchy Red

It has been 2 months since you even touched your DS, but today you found the courage to pick it up. As soon as you picked it up, it immediately went to the game and the only words that popped up was "I MISS YOU". You dropped your DS in shock, and watched the boy start crawling through it. You hid under your covers, thinking it'd make him go away. "Y/N, please show your beautiful face", he spoke quietly. You pulled down the covers slowly and peeked out at him. He laughed and walked over. "Don't worry". You crawled out from under the covers and layed on your bed, watching him curiously. "What?", he asked and looked at you. "What's your name?"
"Glitchy Red"
"I'm Y-"
"Y/N, I know"
:You just blinked and looked at him. He chuckled,"Sorry, but I kinda know more than you think". "Oh..", was all you could manage to say. You grabbed a comic book, opening it. "Oo, do you have another?", you nodded and handed him one. You spent the day together reading comics and talking. 

A/N
Good or no?