You attempt to scare him/You scare him

Slenderman 

Slender was reading a book in his study, while you were left with your thoughts. You came up with a plan to scare him, but he looked up at you. "I can read your mind Y/N, just remember that", he chuckled and went back to his book. You pouted and groaned,"you're no fun!". 

Jeff the Killer

Jeff was helping you make dinner, when you jumped on him. "JEFFY", you screamed in his ear and he screamed like a little girl but immediately recovered. "Psh, I only screamed because you yelled in my ear", he huffed and went back to cutting celery. "Sure you did Jeff, sure you did. By the way, you scream like a girl".

BEN Drowned

Ben was currently trying to figure out what was wrong with your laptop, but what he didn't know was you had installed a Jeff popup, that will go off any second. Ben continued then put his arms up. "FIXED IT!", he yelled in victory and you pouted. "Aww what's wrong Y/N?", you just shook your head and took your laptop back. The popup decided to go off right at that exact moment, and you dropped your laptop, resulting in it breaking. "...Nice job, Y/N".

Masky

You were making a cheesecake for Masky, but added something extra. You gave Masky the cheesecake, then took 5 feet away from him. "Thanks Y/N", he smiled and lifted his mask, kissing your cheek before eating. You started laughing when the cheesecake exploded, making it go everywhere. "....Oh Y/NNNNNN", he got up and smirked, walking towards you with cheesecake all over him. "Gimme a hug", your eyes widened and you ran to your room. "GO SHOWER OR I WON'T COME OUT".

Hoodie

He's too sweet to scare.

Ticci Toby

Toby was watching a horror, scream to be exact and he kept getting scared. You smirked and got up,"I'll be right back babe". He nodded and you walked upstairs, rummaging through your closet for your old halloween costume of the killer from scream. You grabbed the costume and mask, then grabbed a fake knife. You looked at yourself in the mirror and smirked, walking downstairs and behind Toby. "BOO!",you screamed and he jumped, screaming. You fell while laughing uncontrollably, and he pouted. "T-t-that wa-wasn't n-nice Y-Y/N", he watched you for a bit, before laughing with you.

Laughing Jack

You were with Jack at his carnival like always, when you pretended to fall. You had 2 fake blood packets in your pant leg, that exploded when you fell. Jack's eyes widened while he picked you up bridal style. "Y/N?!", he wasn't laughing, but you were. He started to slowly piece together everything, before he rolled his eyes and put you on your feet. "Not funny, Y/N", he shook his head. You laughed harder,"Oh but it is", he started laughing once you ran into a pole from not paying attention.

Eyeless Jack (It's a texting scare, same thing)

You and Jack were texting, when all of a sudden you texted him "I haven't been fully honest with you.."
"Y/N, what do you mean?"
"Are you cheating?!"
"Answer me!"
"Y/N FUCKING ANSWER"
"I'm coming over"
About 3 minutes later, Jack bursted through your door and you started laughing your ass off. "What's so funny?!", he demanded and you looked at him. "Y-y-you really fell for it!", you laughed and he crossed his arms. "You fucking scared me!", you pouted and got up, hugging him. "You love me", he said and hugged back. "Yeah yeah, shuddup and let's go eat". 

Glitchy Red

Red was looking through your games, not noticing you behind him. You were dressed up as Micheal Myers, staying absolutely silent. A minute later, he turned around and screamed. "WHAT THE FUCK?!", you started laughing and dropped the knife, gripping your sides. "I-I wanted to see how you'd react!", you laughed and he groaned. "Are you two?"
"No, two and a HALF"
"Oh shut up", he chuckled and kissed your cheek.