First kiss c:

Slenderman

Slender had led you deep into the woods, where he had set up a little picnic for the two of you. He was feeding you chocolate covered strawberries, when you ended up getting a little chocolate on your lips. He leaned over and kissed it off softly.

Jeff The Killer

You had just cleaned the house, when Jeff walked in with blood all over him. You groaned, this was the 3rd time he had done this now. "Jeff, this is the third damn time you've walked in bloody", you started cleaning the floor when he kneeled next to you taking the sponge kissing you softly. "I got it babe".

BEN Drowned

You and BEN were playing Mario Kart, right now you were in the lead with BEN right behind you. All of the sudden, he paused the game and lifted up your chin kissing you softly. What you didn't know was BEN unpaused the game and got in first. 

Masky

You and Masky were feeding eachother the cheesecake he gave you, when he got a lot on his lips. He didn't seem to mind, but it bothered you. You reached over and kissed it off softly. "Much better".

Hoodie

Hoodie was walking you home, since it was about midnight and he was too protective to let you walk alone. He kept doing things to make you laugh, like telling jokes. You two eventually reached your house, when he lifted up his mask(?) and kissed you softly. "Go-good n-night Y/N",

Ticci Toby

You and Toby were cuddling while watching Saw, and you were on his lap incase you got scared. Everytime a gory part came on, you would bury your face in his shirt while he laughed and held you close to him. "It-it's alr-alright baby, I-I go-got y-you", he whispered in your ear and lifted your chin so you two were looking into eachothers eyes. He smiled and moved his mouth guard, kissing you softly. 

Laughing Jack

You and Jack were at an actual carnival, and he was playing games to win you prizes. He "won" everytime, by scaring the shit out of the person running the game. So far, he had won you a stuffed bear, a couple fish, and a couple plushies. It eventually became night and you both decided to go on the ferris wheel. When you got to the top, he looked at you and smiled, leaning over and kissing you softly.

Eyeless Jack

You and Jack were chilling in your room, listening to music and talking. "I still think that Hayley is better than Avril", you replied. He shook his head,"no way, Y/N, Avril is wayyyy better". "Sure she is babe, sure she is", you giggled and looked at him. He pouted,"she is!", he said and looked you. He lifted up his mask to his nose so you could see his mouth. "Tell you what, kiss me and you can be right", he smirked and watched you. You giggled and kissed him softly.

Glitchy Red

You and Red were seeing who could catch the most popcorn in their mouth without failing. You were at 12 and Red was at 14, and he was determined to win. You missed a piece and pouted. He laughed and made it a big deal. You were started to get annoyed and he could tell. He frowned and looked at you, "I'm sorry, Y/N", but you didn't accept it. He frowned and leaned over kissing you softly. "Please forgive me", he whispered and you accepted his apology.

A/N
Sorry these are so short!