When he catches you reading his story/watching marble hornets

Slenderman

You were reading Slender's story, when he walked in. "What are you reading?", he walked over and put a hand on your shoulder. You quickly exited out of the tab, but he chuckled. "I can read minds, I think you forgot that, love", you blushed and covered your face while he chuckled. 

Jeff the Killer

You were reading Jeff's backstory for the 20th time, when Jeff jumped in through your window. You tried to turn off your phone, but it froze on the page. "If I come over and you're reading smut I'm gonna be mad", he walked over and glanced at your phone, smirking under his forever smile. "Hmm, that's interesting..", you blushed and hid your phone. "Shut it, joker"

BEN Drowned

You were reading BEN's creepypasta story, but didn't realize BEN was right behind you. "BOO!", you screamed and threw your laptop, while he sat there laughing with no sound, clapping like a retarded seal. "IT'S NOT FUNNY!", you blushed a deep shade of red and he laughed. "It so is funny!"

Masky

You were watching marble hornets, when Masky snuck behind you. He gave you jumper cables, which made you squeal and drop your laptop on the floor. "MASKY!" "Y/N!", you groaned and he laughed. "What were you watching?", you blushed. "N-nothing", he laughed and watched you. "Liarrrrr"

Hoodie

Ya'll can hate me, but same as Masky's because I'm lazy.

Ticci Toby 

You were on the Creepypasta Wiki, when you decided to read Toby's backstory. You had gotten halfway through, when Toby burst through the door. "Y-Y/N!", he jumped on the bed next to you and glanced at the screen then started laughing. "W-why a-are yo-you re-reading t-this?", you blushed a deep red and shrugged. "Because I wanted to"

Laughing Jack

You were reading LJ's story, while tearing up because it always made you emotional. "Why did you fucking forget him you dick?!", you screeched at your phone and LJ ran in. "Y/N, what's wrong?", he walked over and took your phone, skimming through it. "Oh", he laughed and kept reading while you covered your face. 

Eyeless Jack

You were reading EJ's creepypasta story, when you ended up gagging at the end. EJ woke up and looked at you, then grabbed your laptop. "Whatcha reading babe?", he looked at the address bar then laughed. "My backstory?", you nodded and blushed. He chuckled and shook his head. "You could have asked me"

Glitchy Red

You were reading Red's story, when Red came in through your phone. "Sup?", he smirked and you blushed because you knew that he knew what you were reading. "N-not much", he chuckled and pointed to your phone. "I know what you're doinggggggg", you blushed harder and groaned. "Shut it, I was trying to find a different cp and yours just randomly popped up!"
"Mhmmmmm"