You dress up as another pasta

Slenderman

You were talking to Slendy's brother, Splendorman, when Splendor came up with an idea. "You should dress up as me! Polka dots look good on anybody!", he said excitedly. You laughed,"Or I could dress up as you to see how Slendy would react". He frowned for a split second, then smiled again nodding,"Alright".
BACK AT THE MANSION~~
Splendor had lent you his clothes, so you were getting dressed when you heard the door open. You turned around and smiled, waving. "Hiiiii Slendy!". He stared at you, before walking in a circle around you. "Why are you dressed up as my brother, child?", was all he said. You giggled and shrugged,"I felt like it". He nodded slightly, before he stopped walking. "You look...", he paused, obviously thinking. You frowned,"Is it bad?..", he shook his head. "You look amazing babe, but I prefer you with your own clothes on." You nodded and immediately changed back into your own clothes, giving Splendors back to him.

Jeff the Killer

You knew how much Jeff hated Jane, so you decided to dress up as her. You walked to her room and asked her for clothes and a mask, and she immediately agreed. She gave you some of her clothes and an extra mask. You went back to Jeff's room, changing then put on the mask. "What the fuck are you doing?", you heard Jeff's voice behind you, making you jump. You felt the blade of his knife at your throat, making you start to cry. "Jeff, it's me!", he immediately put his knife down and hugged you, taking the mask off you. He started kissing your tears away,"Please don't ever dress up as Jane again", he whispered, rubbing your back. You nodded and sniffled, calming down. "I'm sorry..I won't do it again", he nodded. "Good, because you're way prettier than her", he kissed your nose. You blushed, and took off Jane's clothes, giving them back to her before cuddling Jeff, watching Ted.

BEN Drowned

You and Dark Link were talking, when you came up with an idea. You wanted to dress up as him, but he said no and that Ben would go ballistic. You pouted and begged, before he finally gave in. You squealed in excitement, changing into his clothes quickly before walking around the mansion. "Y/N", you turned around and batted your eyes, trying to be cute. Apparently it worked, because he calmed down. "Please go change, if you wanted to wear guy clothes you could have asked", he said, kissing your cheek. You pouted and changed back into your clothes, leaving DL's on his bed before playing video games with Ben all day.

Masky

You were bored, when you decided to dress up as Jeff. You walked to his room and asked, and he agreed but he wanted you to commit to it. "Jeff, you're not cutting my face", was all you said before leaving his room with clothes. You changed in the bathroom, then walked up to Masky. "Oh hey Je-Y/N?!", he asked suprised. You giggled and kissed his cheek. "Hi!", you giggled. "Don't I look cute?", you asked. "I'd rather you be in MY clothes, than Jeff's", he said and kissed your head. You giggled nodding and ran upstairs, changing into Masky's clothes, bringing Jeff's back to him before chilling with Masky all day. 

Hoodie

You were sitting on Hoodie's lap, watching A Nightmare Before Christmas, when EJ sat next to you. "Oh hey EJ", you said and cuddled Hoodie. He nodded,"Hey Y/N", he said and Hoodie sat you on the couch, getting up. "I-I ne-need to sh-shower", he kissed your cheek, before walking upstairs. "Wanna do something else?", EJ asked and looked at you. "Depends on what", you replied and looked at him. "Prank hoodie?", he asked and told you his plan. You quickly nodded and smirked, getting up. After 10 minutes, EJ, who was dressed as you, was on the floor with "blood" surrounding him. You were dressed as EJ and made sure it looked real before coating yourself with a layer of "blood". Hoodie came back downstairs, shagging out his hair. "Ba-", he immediately went silent, then started crying running over to "you". "EJ WHAT DID YOU DO?!", he didn't stutter once, which really surprised you. "Hoodie baby, I'm okay I promise", you took of EJ's mask as EJ sat up. He cried harder and jumped up, hugging you tightly. "D-don't ev-ver do th-that ag-again Y-Y/N", he cried into your neck as you rubbed his back. "I'm sorry", you whispered, trying not to cry yourself. EJ took his mask and put it back on, walking out of the room. He accepted your apology, and made you change. The whole day, he wouldn't leave you alone for 2 seconds, you had to pry him off you so you could use the bathroom.

Ticci Toby

You were walking through the large mansion, while Toby ate pancakes. You ran into Ben and giggled. "Oh shit, sorry!", you apologized and he accepted it. He helped you up and chuckled. "You look bored", he said and you nodded. "I am, I was actually gonna ask Red if I could borrow some clothes". Ben laughed,"you can borrow mine", he led you to his room and you gladly took the clothes. You walked to Toby's room and changed, before walking downstairs. "h-hey Be-Ben, yo-you seen Y-Y/N?", he asked not noticing. You giggled and he did a double take,"Y/N?". "I needed clothes since I stayed the night and Ben borrowed me some". He looked upset,"you're M-MY gir-gilfriend. If you ne-need clo-clothes, as-ask me!" he stated and you nodded. "G-go ge-get so-some from m-my ro-room", was all he said and you walked upstairs. You changed into Toby's clothes but kept Ben's. You were going to wash them before returning them. You walked back downstairs and Toby smiled. "M-much be-better", he said, kissing your cheek.

Laughing Jack

LJ decided it would be funny to spray you with whipcream, so you had showered. You were too shy to ask LJ for clothes, so you looked on the counter and saw a pair of Red's clothes. You knew he wouldn't mind as long as you had returned them. You put them on and dried your hair, before walking downstairs. More like halfway downstairs. "No, go back up there and grab some of my clothes", LJ said and crossed his arms. You nodded and turned around, walking into his room. You changed quickly and put Red's clothes back where you found them, before walking back downstairs. "If you EVER need anything, ask me", he laughed and hugged you.

Eyeless Jack

You and EJ were cuddling and feeding eachother, when your food fell off the fork and landed on your clothes. You sighed,"It just had to be chocolate ice cream", you looked down at your now ruined white tanktop. "Go shower, I'll bring you clothes", you nodded and got up, walking out and showered. When you stepped out, you saw LJ's clothes. "He must have accidentally grabbed LJ's besides his own" you thought and put the clothes on then walked out. "Y/N, what are you wearing?", EJ asked, looking you up and down. "You left this on the counter", you replied and looked at him. "I knew something was wrong", he mumbled. You just shrugged and ended up wearing LJ's clothes for the rest of the day.

Glitchy Red

You and Red were chilling downstairs, seeing who could eat the most mac and cheese. You were on your 3rd bowl and Red was on his 5th when he puked all over himself. You gagged and looked away. "Im gonna go shower..", he moaned and walked upstairs. You cleaned up both your guy's messes and looked up at Slender. He chuckled and was holding a suit of his,"you remind me of me", he said and handed you the suit. You put the suit on over your clothes and giggled rolling up the sleeves and pant legs. "Good or bad?'", you giggled. "Eh, so so", he laughed before chasing Jeff with a frying pan. "Y/N, what the hell are you wearing?", you heard Red say. "Uh, Slender gave me clothes", you turned around. "Why?"
"Because he said I remind him of him"
"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"
"I cleaned up our messes", you answered and pointed. He looked then nodded slightly, "Oh...Can you take it off?", he asked sweetly and you nodded, taking it off and set it over the counter. "Thank you, I prefer you over Slender anyways", he joked before kissing your head.