Chapter 5

When i woke up, i knew i was on the floor. It was cold and hard. My headache was back. It hurt really badly. I whimpered. My eyes fluttered opened. Kneeling over me was Tim and the man who had made me faint, Johnny Depp.

"Are you okay?" asked Tim. He looked worried.

"I guess so. I just have a really bad headache," i said.

Tim pulled a walkie talkie from his back pocket.

"Hey Ed, can you get Jasmine a aspirin and some water?" he asked.

"Yeah, no problem," replied Ed.

"We're in room 204," he said.

He returned the walkie talkie to his pocket. I noticed Johnny was staring at me. It made me feel all hot and nervous. I hoped i wouldn't faint again.

"Well, i guess Johnny won't have to introduce himself," said Tim with a chuckle, "Johnny, this is Jasmine. She's the composer for the musical score for the movie."

"Nice to meet you, dear," he said, not taking his eyes off of me.

I felt intimidated. It was just something about someone so famous being in front of me that made me feel so weird.

"Y-y-you too," i replied.

Why was i so awkward? Why couldn't i just relax and be cool?

Johnny's pov

I was close to running late this morning. I had woke up 10 minutes late. That wouldn't have happened if Amber would have woke me up. But she was too busy dolling herself up for a day at the mall.

When i finally got in the studio, all i wanted was some coffee. I needed something to wake me up. But i knew i had no time. I would only have 5 minutes to drink it. I hated being rushed.

I entered the big room that had the movie sets in it. When i did, i saw Tim. There was someone else too. A young woman. She was very pretty. She was wearing a mint tank top with a white blazer, dark blue jeans, black wedges and red lipstick. And her long, brown hair was straight down and curly. Gorgeous. I wanted to know who she was.

As soon as she saw me though, she fainted. I ran over to her. Luckily, Tim caught her before she hit the hard floor. I was still scared even if she didn't hit her head.

I thought i had killed her. I thought she had a heart attack or her heart stopped. I was so worried. I was immediately relieved when she began to wake up.

Tim introduced me to her. Her name was Jasmine. What a pretty name. I wanted to make her feel more comfortable. She seemed really tense and nervous. I knew how that felt so i knew exactly what to do.

Jasmine's pov

As i tried to calm myself and stop freaking out, Johnny held a hand out to me. I took it and he pulled me up. As i got my balance back, he stroked my hair a little. I started to feel butterflies. Why was he doing this to me? I wanted him to stop. But it felt so good. No one has done this to me in years. Not even Terrell.

"Alright Johnny, i think you've "helped" her enough," said Tim.

Johnny stopped and smiled at me.

"Thanks," i said a little sad. I didn't want him to stop. Damn, what am i saying! I'm engaged! And isn't he engaged too?

The big door opened again and i hoped it wouldn't be another celebrity. I don't think my heart could take it again.

Luckily, it was only a man. He was wearing nerdy glasses and had very fluffy hair. He was wearing just jeans and a white t-shirt. Additionally, he had a badge around his neck.

"Hi Tim, i got the aspirin and water," he said. I noticed he had a Italian accent.

"Thanks Ed. Just give it to her," said Tim.

Ed handed me the things. I took the aspirin immediately.

"Hi, i'm Edward Allegri. But you can call me Ed," said Ed.

"Hi. I'm-"

"You're Jasmine. I know. Tim told me all about you," he said. He took my hand and gave it a kiss. I blushed.

"Well, i guess i don't have to introduce myself," i said with a small giggle.

"Ed will be your assistant. If you need anything, and i mean ANYTHING, he will get it for you," said Tim.

"Wow, i've never had a assistant before," i said. I was amazed. I had always wanted a assistant.

"I know we'll have lots of good times together," said Ed. I smiled. I think i'll like this guy.

"I hope we do. Do you want to maybe get coffee after work? I won't have to be home for about a hour," i said, quicky regretting it. I hoped they wouldn't ask why.

"Yeah sure," said Ed.

"Great," i said.

I noticed as Ed left that Johnny looked upset. I wonder why...

Johnny's pov

I think stroking her hair calmed her down a bit. But maybe that was a little wrong to do to someone i had just met. She could be married or engaged. Wait a second, i'm engaged! I really need to learn to control myself.

As Jasmine was talking with her assistant, Ed, i felt kind of weird. I realized, it was jealousy. How was i even jealous? I hadn't even known Jasmine for 5 minutes and i already wanted her. Sad, right?

My jealousy quickly turned to anger when she asked him to go out for coffee after work. I had to do something about this. When i want something, i get it. I wasn't going to let Ed get in my way.

Jasmine's pov

I saw people starting to run in with cameras, props and other things. I knew things were about to get started.

"I think it's time to show you to your office," said Tim, "Johnny, you should get to make up."

"Alright," replied Johnny. He took one last look at me before walking off.

Me and Tim left the set and walked down another hall. Tim stopped at a door and pulled out a ring of keys from his pocket. When he found the right key, he unlocked the door and opened it. I went in. Inside was a nice and large office. It was painted dark red with white trim. A oak wood desk sat in the middle of the room. On it was a computer and a vase of roses. Nice touch.

The best thing about the room was a shiny, baby grand piano that was against the wall. I ran over to it and sat down on the bench. I played a f major scale. It sounded great! This piano was great!

"Wow, i love this place!" i said with a smile.

"I'm glad you like it," said Tim.

"So, how much do you need me to have composed today?" i asked.

"Try to get one song done today. You can work on it at home too if you need to," he said.

"Alright, well...i guess i'll get started," i said, breaking a awkward silence.

"Okay. I'll just be directing if you need me," he said. With that, he left the room.
----------- ----------- ----------- ----------- ----------- ------
Liking the story so far? I hope so! I'm having so much fun making this right now!

-Unicorngirllll